Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

So just a little update for the storm here in Miami the power has been out for about 45 min now and winds are picking up heavy rain is definitely picking up

So just a little update for the storm here in Miami the power has been out for about 45 min now and winds are picking up heavy rain is definitely picking up

Ya man keep your head up praying for your community man

Mother Nature is the most destructive

Follow up question. My other girl flew too close to the sun and I burnt the crap out of her....

420-magazine-mobile773675225.jpg

Will she survive? Better question is will she be worth keeping around if she does survive? But the real reason I bring her to attention is to ask I if I should let the fried leaf be or snip?

I say try to keep her alive. It be good practice

I have a very time sensitive question. I live in Florida and hurricane Irma is knocking at our door. I am on my first grow and just completed week 8 of flower. She has maybe a week and a little more before she is ready to harvest. I expect to lose power if not for days but weeks. Should I harvest her now? My second question is I have 4 clones that are ready to go into flower. Should I move them outside after Irma passes so they get some sunlight? It's not a 12/12 cycle for flowering but it's better than being in complete darkness in a tent. Thanks for you help!

Yes to all that

I am in my first grow. I have a 7 ft indoor tent and a good light, fan, and carbon filter. I have been attempting to grow for a few months but am doing a terrible job. I believe I was over watering for a while and that my pots were not draining enough so almost killed them all. I fixed the pots with more holes and added more perlite to the soil. Can you tell me when I should know when to start adding nutrients? Like how big they should be? I am still on 18/6.

It depends what type of nutrients you're using really, there's synthetic nutes out there you can feed to seedlings and not hurt them, but for majority of nutes you can start feeding them on introductory doses 3 weeks after sprout

Pics always help, cause if you're 3 months into veg?(didn't see you say you started over) then they could have been using nutes for a long time now

Thoughts and prayers with everyone and anyone in the Florida Georgia and the like.

-dabber

Stay safe jdub.

420-magazine-mobile411444663.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1769045197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1974112940.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1536354980.jpg
so it was so windy that it was pushing this tree lifting the side walk the sidewalk gave way cracked the main city water line and down goes the tree no one was hurt thank god but now we can't get that water line to stop because the pipe is broken
420-magazine-mobile11636952.jpg
oh and I must say while lights were out battery pack did a little good with my led lights after that I kept them by the window and when sun went down I put them in tent and use rope to tie light to structure pole so power clicked on a couple hours ago maybe 2?? Anyways guys thanks for your help and concern

so it was so windy that it was pushing this tree lifting the side walk the sidewalk gave way cracked the main city water line and down goes the tree no one was hurt thank god but now we can’t get that water line to stop because the pipe is broken
oh and I must say while lights were out battery pack did a little good with my led lights after that I kept them by the window and when sun went down I put them in tent and use rope to tie light to structure pole so power clicked on a couple hours ago maybe 2?? Anyways guys thanks for your help and concern

Lucky it didnt go the oppisite way!!!

so it was so windy that it was pushing this tree lifting the side walk the sidewalk gave way cracked the main city water line and down goes the tree no one was hurt thank god but now we can't get that water line to stop because the pipe is broken
Stay safe out there man!!!

Hi this is my first tent grow I have devils cream auto in coco under a 600w light feeding coco a+b and I was wondering if this plants are under or over watered etc any tips or advice on them would be greatly appreciated it's week 5 temp is 32degres 20on 4off light cycle

cheers

420-magazine-mobile1554741680.jpg
420-magazine-mobile719116044.jpg
420-magazine-mobile940886682.jpg

Back
Top Bottom