Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Wasn’t following this completely, but if the fellas are suggesting flushing because they think your soil is acidic, pH down is going to hurt...it’s just a type of acid.

What does your water test at straight from the tap?

Are you using a pen and is it calibrated properly?

Thanks.
Straight from the tap its 8.1ph. I am testing with a pen and should be calibrated properly.

I flushed the sick plant (strain is Royal Cookies). I measured the Run off from the beginning and it was already at 6.7ph. So it was in a good range i guess?
Did the same thing to my Autoflower which was growing very slow too. The Run off from the start was at 7.1. I flushed it until it was at 6.8 ph.

But yea the Royal Cookies(posted the picture of that sick plant) was in a good PH Range. Kinda worried now what else could be the problem with her.

I flushed the sick plant (strain is Royal Cookies). I measured the Run off from the beginning and it was already at 6.7ph. So it was in a good range i guess?
Did the same thing to my Autoflower which was growing very slow too. The Run off from the start was at 7.1. I flushed it until it was at 6.8 ph.

But yea the Royal Cookies(posted the picture of that sick plant) was in a good PH Range. Kinda worried now what else could be the problem with her.

Its all trial and error Tris. With artificial nutes like Fox Farm only PH whats going in. The run off will always be whacky. Dude at the grow shop told me that. Keep it simple. With all this flushing make sure the pot dries out completely. You shouldent flush every water. a flush should be special. Growweedeasy.com Good thing the plant is easy to grow!! have fun! Great day 420 and happy harvest to all!!

I haven't seen too many photos of clones in water, so could you let me know if this is actually a successful start to a clone?

E5F90369-322C-434C-9B2A-89CA1D15851E.jpeg

:420::thumb::420::thanks:

Growing a Cucumber Seedling in Seasol Plant Tonic - YouTube

Its all trial and error Tris. With artificial nutes like Fox Farm only PH whats going in. The run off will always be whacky. Dude at the grow shop told me that. Keep it simple. With all this flushing make sure the pot dries out completely. You shouldent flush every water. a flush should be special. Growweedeasy.com Good thing the plant is easy to grow!! have fun! Great day 420 and happy harvest to all!!

Thanks! I know trial and error, but ive done so many grows now and never had this kind of problem... its really annoying. And its not even like that i tried something new .. Im growing them like i always do. But they dont want to grow this time. 2 month old and its still this small.. that cant be a good sign and i dont think this flush will help it... there has to be a different problem. I guess that means no more Weed for me if I am not able to fix it or find the freakin problem.

Its just a basic 14 dollar exhaust fan. No way to control the fan speed that I know of. Today is my first day using the tent, fan and also my first day of flower. It really moved the air. I'll leave the zipper slightly open to pull more air.

Could always try using a light dimmer to control the fan speed. Just remember to cover the connection points in electrical tape to avoid those eye opening moments when you get a little careless. :whoa:

How often should U clean ur reservoir ?
If your currently in a grow do u wait till after ?
I also run a recirculating water system so does it matter or should I just bleach clean after every harvest ?

Hi everyone.
I'm currently growing a purple auto and fresh candy auto from pyramid seeds. My purple auto is on its 9th week and going threw what I think is really bad mag deficiency. The tips are curling upward and have brown spots. Its all over the plant even on new growth. My medium is Promix. I have fed both of them molasses as it contains cal mag but didn't help the purple auto. Not sure where I went wrong with the purp as I did everything the same for both and my fresh candy looks nice n healthy. Will be purchasing some cal mag really soon but should I foliage feed if so Any suggestions how as I am in flowering.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone.
I'm currently growing a purple auto and fresh candy auto from pyramid seeds. My purple auto is on its 9th week and going threw what I think is really bad mag deficiency. The tips are curling upward and have brown spots. Its all over the plant even on new growth. My medium is Promix. I have fed both of them molasses as it contains cal mag but didn't help the purple auto. Not sure where I went wrong with the purp as I did everything the same for both and my fresh candy looks nice n healthy. Will be purchasing some cal mag really soon but should I foliage feed if so Any suggestions how as I am in flowering.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
She could just need more than the other.
Pics would be beneficial

Does any body own a gorilla grow tent lite 2x4 foot print? If they do, could they tell me what dimeter the poles are. I know they taper at the ends but from what size to what size?

Otherwise would anyone know a tent manufacture that makes a tent that's the same size as the gorilla tent 60cm x 120cm x 200cm but 50cm depth instead of 60cm?

Back
Top Bottom