At The Foot Of Mount Washmore

Great news all around Magic. That fishy water will do Frances Bean a world of good, fan leaves notwithstanding. You're doing great. Sucks to not have a strong back and beefy arms at your beck and call, huh? :laughtwo: yeah, I know. :straightface: :laughtwo:

It doesn't look as if I will win mother of the year this year. Due to circumstances beyond my control, this is the first year one of my kids has not been prepared for the start of school. No supplies, broken strap on her backpack, no school clothes, etc. I have been feeling so badly, but there was just nothing I could do. But, I can be positive and excited for her.... So, the girl and I were up late putting things together, choosing an outfit for today, she looked beautiful by the way. I climbed into bed about one and without thinking I took my RSO. Just in my mouth and down. The alarm goes off at 6 am and I was TOO HIGH to get out of bed! WAY TOO HIGH! So, poor kid isn't feeling the confidence I'd like her to on her first day and what am I doing? I'm in bed with an extreme case of the giggles. She left about 7:20 and I just giggled the entire time. Real helpful, huh? I have been giggling all day, her day went just fine. Sweetleef sent some Strawberry Cough home with my oldest for me. (I've been out of smoke for a bit) He walked in and set the jar in front of me and my girl immediately scooped up the jar and said, "Nope! She's had enough!"

Don't you love it when the children, in their infinite wisdom gleaned from the many, many years they've been on this earth and experienced life, know what's good for you? I love being a parent too. :laughtwo:

Don't beat yourself up. You're allowed to be human. It won't stunt her growth one tiny bit. :battingeyelashes: :circle-of-love:

Feel better. When the daughter goes to bed get righteously blazed Girl. :high-five:

See? Again. We live too far away. :straightface:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Maybe next week! We'll see! She returned the jar right away. She has not been scarred in any way by the events of the last 24 hours. She's a pretty cool young human. And she has a mother who is liking the Strawberry Cough! :roorrip:

Hi MagicMediwana. :blushsmile:

Dont feel bad, it could be worse. She could have missed the day entirely. The reason I say that is because once my oldest daughter was going on a field trip for a choir assignment. They were going to perform at an amusement park for a grade. She talked about it for weeks, she was so excited to go. She got her stuff all ready to go, set the alarm clock because they were leaving at 5am to get there in time. The alarm rang when it was supposed to and I was still up, but I grabbed that alarm and turned it off. I could not figure out why the thing was ringing at 4am! I was so baked it totally skipped my mind. I definitely did not get the Mother of the Year award. My daughter was so disappointed and I felt so terribly bad about it. She got a bad grade and she didnt get to go to the amusement park with her classmates and it was all my fault. I still cringe to think about it.

P.S. Im not a complete putz, I made it up to her that summer with a trip to the same amusement park. No singing, just fun.

Im real happy that you are doing a chop and experimenting with it. You seem excited about it. I cant wait to see how the re-veg turns out and how your other plants do as well.

Sweetleef sent some Strawberry Cough home with my oldest for me. (I've been out of smoke for a bit) He walked in and set the jar in front of me and my girl immediately scooped up the jar and said, "Nope! She's had enough!"
LOL...
Kids are so funny and aware of more than we realize. None of us are perfect and their unconditional love always finds a way to forgive us. Don't get me wrong, I've done it too but letting weed or any other substance get in the way of our parenting is just unacceptable.
I'm not judging, just stating a fact.

LOL...
Kids are so funny and aware of more than we realize. None of us are perfect and their unconditional love always finds a way to forgive us. Don't get me wrong, I've done it too but letting weed or any other substance get in the way of our parenting is just unacceptable.
I'm not judging, just stating a fact.

Agreed. I hold my shameful hand up here as well. The trick is to learn from it. Oh, that we could all be perfect. :laughtwo:

It's the main reason I'm a single father. Nuff said.

Good Monday morning, :420: I hope a good weekend was had by all! I am aiming to have pics up today when my photographer gets home. Sammy came down this weekend. She will not have much of a yield. She was mostly tiny fluffy buds that just didn't do too much. Sammy did make me seeds though! Thank you, girl! I haven't sorted out the good from the bad but it looks like there are maybe 30-35? I'm just not sure, perhaps that number is wishful thinking! The big tent now has the pollinated HarleSin clone with about 4 weeks left, Kopi was moved in there and the new Burmese Kush clone, which is for the next seed project. Toni has been cut back and tucked into the tiny closet for re-veg and shares the space with Frances Bean. I will pick up a jug of distilled water today to mix with the colloidal silver and Burmese will begin that tonight. Pictures are a priority for sure. I may even set up an old desk top that I have at my disposal currently just for the picture issue.

As far as the bad morning I had last week...ugh. I have talked with my daughter about it several times. She's got a good head on her shoulders and sees it for what it was. I was on auto-pilot and did what I had been doing every night before. Auto-pilot is not the way to go. RSO is major meds as far as I am concerned and it needs to be taken consciously every time. That was one of the lessons I have taken away from this experience.There are a few others, as well! :rofl:

Happy Monday!!!!!!!! :love::love::love:

Sorry Sammy didn't do much for ya.

That little niece of mine is pretty great! I've never seen a person, let alone a kid, roll better with the punches than she does. She get's through it with grace and a glare :)

Huh - My last post from yesterday didn't stick ? Anywhose I'm gonna repeat I'm really enjoying seeing you take care of things over there Ms Magic. We have been having really good weather for once and going out in it has been my major past time of late. As George RR Martin was so apt in pointing out: "Winter is Coming" :rofl:

I know that sounds ridiculous - because it is ridiculous. We get maybe one good month of Glorious Autumn and then BAM! This after 66 degrees for a few months LOL - Day 65 is about here for me, and I remember we are both bringing in fall with Harvests, was that Sammy? I didn't think it was Sammy :straightface:

Stay tuned, Chloe has started to tell me she's done ... :Namaste: How many seeds did you get? :volcano-smiley:

TopCat!!!! So good to see you 'round these parts! Sammy is gone, she is no more. NOT a yield to brag about by any stretch, but it's okay. I jarred her up today. Sammy only came in at 1.2 oz. but I did get seeds from her. We pollinated a small branch but she had seeds all through her from brushing against Toni going in and out of the tent. It was not unwelcome at all, but between making seeds and her shabby treatment of the last few weeks she just didn't become all she could be. I'll take the blame for most of it. That being said, I am very happy with her, she sure smokes nice! And I am thrilled to have seeds too! I still haven't sorted the good from the bad but we trimmed her off the branches today and found some more. Now we're at 60? Maybe? I'll have a better count later. I hope I'm not off by to far...unless it's a much bigger number!

:bravo: Well done Magic. You got decent smoke and seeds to boot.

:high-five:

TopCat!!!! So good to see you 'round these parts! Sammy is gone, she is no more. NOT a yield to brag about by any stretch, but it's okay. I jarred her up today. Sammy only came in at 1.2 oz. but I did get seeds from her. We pollinated a small branch but she had seeds all through her from brushing against Toni going in and out of the tent. It was not unwelcome at all, but between making seeds and her shabby treatment of the last few weeks she just didn't become all she could be. I'll take the blame for most of it. That being said, I am very happy with her, she sure smokes nice! And I am thrilled to have seeds too! I still haven't sorted the good from the bad but we trimmed her off the branches today and found some more. Now we're at 60? Maybe? I'll have a better count later. I hope I'm not off by to far...unless it's a much bigger number!

:bravo: On all your Sammy work! She has been around forever! Is strange not having her around? I am so impressed with your seed production ... seems complicated to me :straightface: You rock! :high-five:

I vote MagicMediwana as 420 cannabis queen :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom