Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze Auto

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

20150203_183116.jpg
20150203_183104-1.jpg
20150203_182949.jpg

Here are a few current post water pics indo.... She's a real beauty to me

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

Beautiful atrain. Awe inspiring and splendid. I bet she fills the room with her energy.

Looking good champ I will definitely grow some cheese from RQS, seems like stable and vigorous genetics. Well done! Out of curiosity how tall is your cheese? Like a measurement from the top of the soil to the canopy, just trying to get a feel for how big your plant is.

Thanks addo, and the white cheese is a dinafem seed the others are RQS. The plant is currently 14in from soil to tops, and it's a little over 19 1/2 inches in diameter. I'm sure it would be a little taller but as you know I used LST and bent the main to almost a 90 and I kept the t5 hood within 3 inches of the tops for the first 3 weeks

Well shit I have 2 Dinafem Deep Cheeses that are not autos. Lets hope their genetics are similar which I'm assuming they will be. And don't worry about the height the lower the plant is to the ground and or its food source the easier it is to push water up. The longer the plant it the more energy it uses to push up the water.

Ok I'm gonna need some help today...... my AN grow came in today so I have the 3 part system and it's water day for the cheese. I would like to start off with a light dose for her but don't really know exactly how to mix...... I have been using a 1 gallon jug to water her and the nutes call for 4ml per liter. I am thinking 1/4 strength to start so do I do the math on 4ml per liter in my gallon jug then divide that by 4 or do I just use 1ml each and only give 1L

Nice you should try to play around with the ph, the only reason I say this is if you get it to say 6.0 so your ladies have room to adjust on their own. At 6.0 you have .5 in either direction to provide ideal nutrient without lockout, at 6.3 you only need .2 to reach lockout. Just an idea.

Stunning as usual. She has to make you smile with pride.

She looks great atrain. I know nothing of nutes.

Back
Top Bottom