Auto Topping LED Grow

Thats great to hear fella... Wasnt trying to stir up trouble, just have MH's interests in mind..

Let em know it just happened... Didnt want there good name getting damaged by a shoddy distributor...

Or some poor sod " blipping " a radar...

:high-five:

If that was to me Budworshipper, I'm a she. Just for future reference, it happens all the time. :laugh:

I hear ya. My UPS driver has to be the snoopiest woman on the face of the earth. She is good friends with my Mother and I see her regularly at the house. She is always gossiping about people she delivers packages to. I don't need that chit. LOL
Plain boxes, or just "LED light" would be fine. The other side of the coin on the concerns was that we use LED lighting in the homes for lots of other things and it wouldn't really be a "flag". But....I would prefer plain box.

:circle-of-love:

Now, I'm going to check on those "Think Big" seeds. Ooooohhhhhh......candy!

A bit of a detour on topic... A question beast

When you ordered you lights, did they come from china or local warehouse ??

Was the box plain, no content details ??

Just wondering coz... A journal i follow, had a MH reflector delivered... Not in plain box... Model number, led light sticker etc etc

The top had been torn open and you could see the light....

...sorry to highjack ya thread dude, its just alarming, major security breach... My arse would be laying Chocolate buttons right now, if it was me..

They were posted to me from the uk mate came in plain brown boxes well sealed up.very discreat hope this helps;)

That's a shame not being able to get them seeds , the ones iv'e got are big buds P/E .
The good thing is tho , there's plenty more choice out there now with auto's .
Iv'e just ordered sum Fast buds , Girl scout cookies , so we will see how they go .
The misses has just said I can convert the seller into my grow space , not that big 10x8 but allot bigger than the box i made in the attic bedroom .
I would love to see you try Auto xtreme by dutch passion .
Allot of there auto's are marked as XL yield even the ultimate , but the xtreme is XXL .
Be safe .

I know right and i didnt kno that strain existed .good work sonic i have put it onto my to do list;)

Cheers beast... Looks like a " rogue " warehouse for MH.....

Just annoys me that spend money on filters and stuff... Try to be as stealthy as possible... And that happens....

Another description for you, as they are making people laugh....

I would be as nervous as.... An alligator, than just caught Jimmy Choo grinning at him... :rofl::rofl::passitleft:

Back to topic time....

The seedlings seem to love ya lights... I think they are gonna be big girls come pre-flowering ....lots of leaves to power the crazy stretch

:slide::slide:

If that was to me Budworshipper, I'm a she. Just for future reference, it happens all the time. :laugh:

I hear ya. My UPS driver has to be the snoopiest woman on the face of the earth. She is good friends with my Mother and I see her regularly at the house. She is always gossiping about people she delivers packages to. I don't need that chit. LOL
Plain boxes, or just "LED light" would be fine. The other side of the coin on the concerns was that we use LED lighting in the homes for lots of other things and it wouldn't really be a "flag". But....I would prefer plain box.

Now, I'm going to check on those "Think Big" seeds. Ooooohhhhhh......candy!

my apologise m'lady :circle-of-love:

Good evening all;) here is a little bit of mainlined lady out on a friday night in the uk;) ha ha damn she looks juicy.orange hairs shooting out now and still alot of white;) fill out u beauty .2 weeks till chop ;) happy growing every1;)
DSC_14954.JPG
DSC_14995.JPG
DSC_15014.JPG

I put a few pics of her mate few pages back on here.she has been tucked away in a small tent all on her own under 600 hps.her buds are as wide as my fist and smells yummy.cnt wait to smoke the fine lady ;) she is a bagseed seed found in a gram of smoke;) sativa dominant im.sure coz she just keeps budding ;)my first attempt at mainlining to say i tried it and liked the results.;) but all autos for me now:)

Back
Top Bottom