Auto Topping LED Grow

NO worries sir! :high-five:

Cripes!, I'm going to have to work some major azzed overtime this Christmas season to make up for the list of seeds I want to order!
Dang you Atrain! I had to put two of those on my list! :rofl:
If anybody gets some of those strains, I would love to watch a journal on them.
:circle-of-love:

Which 2...:confused:....:circle-of-love:

Hey hello high, hope its not toooo late to the party?
Damnit if that tyrone strain didnt get my juices flowing! Only starting my first grow now(day21ish) and wanting to Fastforward so i can drop a tyrone bean :p
(that is... If its still available. Have to go look now.)

Cant wait to see your results ;)

Dankwolf welcome glad to have u along.party just starting mate .autos are 10 days old today and my led lights seem to be delivering the goods.growth is spot on so im happy herr they are today;) autoultimate first;)
DSC_15026.JPG
DSC_15034.JPG
and tyrone special;)
DSC_15042.JPG
DSC_15051.JPG
and auto durban poison;)
DSC_15065.JPG
DSC_15074.JPG

Thanks beast!
I did find the seed, tyrone special. Tho itll have to wait until i have monies. Have 7 seeds left to pop anyways.

I also seen 'toof decay auto' and may be tempted to try that ..too haha

Tyrone looks to have the slowest start, while the durban races off! Nice pics ;)

Ps.. Ive gotta stop reading and start my journal already, theres just so much goodness to read around here i cant stop!

Thanks alot stanovich glad to have u along.i hope after this grow every1 is topping autos or at least not afraid to try.thats my aim on this grow. And im shocked myself at the amount of gardners following me on this journey.respect to all of u appreciated;) the love of cannabis is strong this is good.may u all have a fantastic growing day;)

Dankwolf good work;) and best of look with ur current beans and ur other 7 beans may ur yield be heavy;) are u going to journel tyrone on here when u grow her.and thanks for the strain info another new auto didnt know existed.top job;)

Thanks beast!
I did find the seed, tyrone special. Tho itll have to wait until i have monies. Have 7 seeds left to pop anyways.

I also seen 'toof decay auto' and may be tempted to try that ..too haha

Tyrone looks to have the slowest start, while the durban races off! Nice pics ;)

Ps.. Ive gotta stop reading and start my journal already, theres just so much goodness to read around here i cant stop!

Welcome to :420:.... :welcome:

:Namaste:

I'm glad I'm here buddy .... can't wait to see what you can do with that tyrone it'll be the smallest yield probably but Def the strongest bud for sure

She sounds awesome beast..... Just checked her out on herbies... Still in stock too

Loads of different colours on that ripe plant... :yummy::yummy::peace:

Thanks bud she does look a nice plant .time will tell ha ha.and led power is proving good so far dude.there is individual close up pics of all the young on page 18!give u an idea of the growth for 10 days old today;)

Back
Top Bottom