Auto Topping LED Grow

Screenshot_2015-11-11-02-47-34-1.jpg

Hiya mate...

Going for it on the LED's now aint ya ??... Sounds like your hooked already. :high-five:

I think the total wattage is a bit off tho mate. Need to move the decimal point across a place :laughtwo::laughtwo::peace:

Have u waked n baked some of that ultimate dude ??..... Only joking fella....

Cant wait to see the new, new set up.... :circle-of-love:

I have been wondering if you can run leds at an angle, other than horizontal... Just wondered if the angle would cause extra wear on the fans, not being flat n all...

Just trying to work out things in my head prior to upgrading....

:thumb:

Budworshipper ha ha thanks mate and yea they seem good value for money.i want near as much power with led as a 600 hps.i want my girls to have monster buds;)

Ive seen plenty of leaning LED's on here. However, I've read that It can be a fire hazard to hang on an angle. This could merely be a marketing ploy for upgrading to the next gen of LED's. Just my 2 cents.

Well here are the 3 autos today 14 days of age 2 weeks. and doing great in order of pics and 2 pics per plant first autoultimate the biggest of the 3 really going for it;)
DSC_15116.JPG
IMG_20151111_130032.JPG
and here is tyrone special the smallest of the 3;)
DSC_15134.JPG
IMG_20151111_130100.JPG
and finally durban poison ;) also really going for it u can tell ultimate and poison are from the same family;)
DSC_15172.JPG
DSC_15154.JPG
IMG_20151111_130123.JPG

Then they were topped;) here is ultimate;)
DSC_15202.JPG
and tyrone;)
DSC_15214.JPG
and poison;)
DSC_15233.JPG
and a group shot of the young topped autos;)
DSC_15252.JPG
DSC_15193.JPG
.all just had a light splash of water and lights are 17 inch above plants.happy growing every1 will update these young in a weeks time;)

Nice how to pictures Beast! You did great with that topping. :)

Yes, they are growing leaps and bounds.
I am anxiously waiting to see how long it takes them to shoot out new tops. :)

I checked on the Lil' Purp today, I waited two days to look (watched plant never grows. LOL), she's going to be fine. Her second set of leaves are growing out now.
Yey! :) I'll post a pic this weekend sometime.

Back
Top Bottom