Auto Topping LED Grow

Autoultimate is a very heavy hit a sit down and not want to get up also if u smoke abit to much u do get a wobble on lol .true;)my mates buzz of it lol lots of good comments;) and the dry bud off my ultimate smell and taste like pepper;) but a very intense smell.smells good ha ha;) happy growing every1;)

It will be a bit smaller but find a 100% indica dominant auto..... something like Pakistan Ryder or along that line.... and let the trichs amber up really good before harvest... it will totally be some sit down and shut the f $%k up bud

sound just what i'm after , thanks Atrain . £22.49 for 3 seeds.
will the trichs amber on the auto , is it correct some autos don't
Be safe .

It's not a special room really... just like you said I put in bags and tape to walls... then when there almost ready I have a Chester drawer set in my basement grow area. I lined all of the drawer with cardboard, I dump all og the bags into the drawers and I jar it to see where I'm at with humidity % . If it's high I dump them back into the drawers for another 24hrs... the rh% in that room just happens to be 65 to 67%

Welcome north thanks for stopping by.see atrain is on it with guidance and strain info;) top work mate well done.today is quite a good day had a look in on the young and they are all on there 3rd node.but abit more height i would like.so today is day 13. 2 week of age update tmz with pics .and tmz will be the day that these autos get TOPPED;) happy growing every1;)also i will say i have noticed with these led,s the internodes on the young are so compact and close together compared to young iv had under hps;):thumb::volcano-smiley:

Just a little update on the over watered seedling.

She's still green and sturdy, but not much growth going on.

I got my seeds yesterday, so if she doesn't kick into gear I will start another in a couple days. Same strain, so my plan will stay the same.

Funny, I haven't had an over watering issue since my very first grow. Timing is everything, eh? :laughtwo:

Canna i wouldnt worry at the beginning all the work is happening down below roots been made.just wait and see she will soon find her feet;) best of luck

Looking forward to ya update Beast, mine are 10days old today n looking happy, here's a quick pic, not to clear as couldn't be bothered to pull em out from under the LED...lol
WP_20151110_002_1_.jpg

Good morning all will update today abit later as is auto update today 14 days old 2 weeks.also i will have some auto heavy weight beans arriving tmz to share with u all.also i have just purchased a new 900 watt led panel 150 piece 6w chips full spectrum 3 years warranty so must have some grunt;).for 100 pound all in with delivery so rude not to.will take a week to arrive .but as of next week il add the 900w led into the tent of this grow and take 1 of the 340w lights out.so that will give the 3 autos 12 thousand and 40 watt of led power to enjoy .well thats about.it for now.happy growing every1. Oh and today i am topping all 3 autos :):thumb::volcano-smiley::high-five::welcome:

Atrain i havnt sold my hps i still have 2 hps 600 watt lights;) and i was gna take 1 of the 340watters out and have just 1 plus the 900. But i might change my mind aftet reading ur thoughts.and more power the better i supose ;)

Back
Top Bottom