Autoflower Myth Busting Thread

Started on putting reflictex up and building my light rig after work. Do you guys think the little guy is getting enough light the way this is setup? Will be like this for about a day.
20151027_091545_HDR.jpg

Subbed
New grower here and started off with autos because I thought it would be easier. Got my seeds about the same time I found this forum. Buddy of mine that's an old school grower didn't have much good to say about autos but I thought I'd try them anyway. Imagine my surprise when I found some pics of some of the plants y'all have been churning out. I never imagined that an auto could produce so much. I'm nearing 5 weeks from seed on my grow (see link in signature) and so far so good, at least in my rookie mind. The info I've gathered from posts made by several in this thread has been invaluable, thanks for your contributions. Already trying to figure out what I'm going to grow next. Primarily looking for something for pain relief, the wife has fibromyalgia. Any suggestions? I think someone mentioned White Widow for pain relief on the 1st page. I had been considering Blue Mystic.

White Widow is a long time go to for pain relief. I grow at least one with every grow. :)

Back
Top Bottom