Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

How about some pictures of some incredibly dense, golf ball sized buds? String of pearls anyone? This is the Gorilla Cookies in coco/hydro/Cyco. She’s sorta frosty and smells oh so dank. On day 101.

IMG_5594.jpeg

IMG_5593.jpeg

IMG_5592.jpeg

Actually you compare Samuel Johnson’s original Dictionary of the English language from 1755 to modern American English they are more similar than modern English is to it.

Around Victorian times, say 1850-1900, there were various movements to say it was wrong, essentially not “posh” enough. It didn’t respect the Latin via French roots. They wan’t more fancy basically. A shiny chromed up language.

So a load of “u”’s got added and “s’”s for “z”’s to English. The Oxford English Dictionary mostly to blame!

There’s a few words annoy me in ‘Merican English but the only one I can think of now (Royal Cookies is powerful medicine!) but its

“Thru” - I mean that’s just lazy!

Nick

Actually you compare Samuel Johnson’s original Dictionary of the English language from 1755 to modern American English they are more similar than modern English is to it.

Around Victorian times, say 1850-1900, there were various movements to say it was wrong, essentially not “posh” enough. It didn’t respect the Latin via French roots. They wan’t more fancy basically. A shiny chromed up language.

So a load of “u”’s got added and “s’”s for “z”’s to English. The Oxford English Dictionary mostly to blame!

There’s a few words annoy me in ‘Merican English but the only one I can think of now (Royal Cookies is powerful medicine!) but its

“Thru” - I mean that’s just lazy!

Nick
Well we weren’t lazy in those 2 wars and if it wasn’t for us you’d be speaking German now so yeah you’re welcome 😇.. lol 😂 CL🍀

Well we weren’t lazy in those 2 wars and if it wasn’t for us you’d be speaking German now so yeah you’re welcome 😇.. lol 😂 CL🍀
Have you seen the Man at The High Table?

And ooph! You ever visit Europe! Don't say that! Anyone who studies it knows, Europe really needed the help of the US and is very grateful. But we did a lot of the hard yards too!

Have you seen the Man at The High Table?

And ooph! You ever visit Europe! Don't say that! Anyone who studies it knows, Europe really needed the help of the US and is very grateful. But we did a lot of the hard yards too!
No I haven’t seen it but I’m quite a history buff and have researched both wars. I went to Ireland once when I was a kid but that’s it. I know how England saved itself in the Battle of Britain and fought honorable throughout the war. CL🍀

Repost from my other thread for added value this journal! I mention a bit about something Jon asked earlier here about training.

Rh is 68% - no temp sensor in there but feels very cool to me, so reckon 29C or 84F ? Puts the VPD at about 1.05 Co2 PPM is about 1100, if its not on the plate then its def in the ballpark for where I want to be end of veg.

Nick

Repost from my other thread for added value this journal! I mention a bit about something Jon asked earlier here about training.

Rh is 68% - no temp sensor in there but feels very cool to me, so reckon 29C or 84F ? Puts the VPD at about 1.05 Co2 PPM is about 1100, if its not on the plate then its def in the ballpark for where I want to be end of veg.

Nick
awesome room & plants looks great, i can hear the music but probably heard about matbe 15 words from you

Sorry for anyone can’t hear the audio - I call you “The Lucky Ones” 😂

Its fine on my phone and laptop but I just re did the Subs/Closed Captions so they are 99% accurate.

Just click the CC button on the Vimeo black bar at the bottom right.

It will play the transcript on screen or whatever.

I am notorious for speaking quietly though! (Plus a lot of fans going on)

Nick

Sorry for anyone can’t hear the audio - I call you “The Ones” 😂

Its fine on my phone and laptop but I just re did the Subs/Closed Captions so they are 99% accurate.

Just click the CC button on the Vimeo black bar at the bottom right.

It will play the transcript on screen or whatever.

I am notorious for speaking quietly though! (Plus s lot of fans going on)

Nick
You Quiet. HaHa only in that video 🍋

Jon - you want to buy insurance for the wager? You see you're ahead now, video and photo evidence.

You can buy insurance for tomorrow for one thing.

Rob, 420 himself, riding a 'gator through your tent and leaving you with just an a single Oz or so yield.

On 420 Day. The day 31 years ago this here 420magazine.com came in to being.

The cost of the insurance is we make it Fenway.

Oh and you can't press charges on Rob.

Interested?

I mean I don't know what the odds are?

Nick

1713551870265.png

Jon - you want to buy insurance for the wager? You see you're ahead now, video and photo evidence.

You can buy insurance for tomorrow for one thing.

Rob, 420 himself, riding a 'gator through your tent and leaving you with just an a single Oz or so yield.

On 420 Day. The day 31 years ago this here 420magazine.com came in to being.

The cost of the insurance is we make it Fenway.

Oh and you can't press charges on Rob.

Interested?

I mean I don't know what the odds are?

Nick

1713551870265.png
Lemme see if I get this…. You want me to have Rob ride an alligator through my tent? And my prize for trashing my grow in the most unexpected way is I get to fly to Boston? What’s in it for Rob? He gets eaten?

Hmm. A bit wacky but we’ll allow it.

:rofl:

Lemme see if I get this…. You want me to have Rob ride an alligator through my tent? And my prize for trashing my grow in the most unexpected way is I get to fly to Boston? What’s in it for Rob? He gets eaten?

Hmm. A bit wacky but we’ll allow it.

:rofl:
I’m not saying encourage Rob to do it. That would be madness! Just if it should happen you’re insured!

Trizkit
Flip/Stretch/Flower Day 4

She has definitely gotten the message. Look at how much she’s leafed up in four days! Gained about two inches so far. I am using the door on the right as my reference point. She’s gonna be scary big.

IMG_5597.jpeg

IMG_5598.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom