Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

Looks fun.. And super hard! :)
I'll do my best to make it bro, if not for reps/prices then atleast for knowledge :high-five:
We have lots of fun but the knowledge and help from some of the top growers on 420 is really what it's all about. There's a variety of grower in an open discussion all in the same place at the same time.

We have lots of fun but the knowledge and help from some of the top growers on 420 is really what it's all about. There's a variety of grower in an open discussion all in the same place at the same time.

I bet theres a million golden quotes in that thread man, i'm subbed, and i'll probably end up looking for answers in there :)
Thanks for bringing it to my attention, it's a very nice initiative!

Hey guys.

As for the fertilisers, he uses HESI and he uses the scheduals they recommend.
The soil is just gardening soil containing sphagnum, a little clay and champost (as far as i know)
As for my use of fertilisers i am F***'ed!
i was supposed to get some biobizz Grow from a friend, but he is now out of town, so i'm standing here with a clone and no fertilisers... What do i feed her? is there anything i can find outside or in my household? :helpsmilie:

Edit: Why dont i buy fertilisers? I simply dont have any money till next friday..

Yeah, money seems to be our biggest hurtle. In case you didn't know, B A R stands for Broke Ass Reg. LOL...
Also Away, the show is an open Forum so you can ask any grow question you might have at any time.

Yeah, money seems to be our biggest hurtle. In case you didn't know, B A R stands for Broke Ass Reg. LOL...
Also Away, the show is an open Forum so you can ask any grow question you might have at any time.

That just makes it a twice as nice thread! :)
- haha well we're 2 broke asses then! Also part of the reason why i'm in here doing this. To make life easier for me and my girlfriend ;)

Something you can use, but I'd never try it. The Stockholm Environment Institute conducted experiments and collected data that shows the usefulness of a resource every one of us has access to — urine. lol

Straight out piss on your weed toker? May as well take a dump on it to! Then you can tell your friends that you have some strong shit to smoke.

:rofl: The article linked there recommends mixing it up with water five to one. Straight pee is too strong. Like I said I'd never try it, but it's said to work. As far as I know poop might work also. haha :rofl:

poop would work for fertilizer but I think you have to let it biodegrade first :rofl:

strong shit to smoke reminds me of a movie
up in smoke
hey what are we smoking man
Labrador my dog ate my stash man I had to follow him around for 3 days :rofl:

Straight out piss on your weed toker? May as well take a dump on it to! Then you can tell your friends that you have some strong shit to smoke.
That's funny as hell Jammz...

Something you can use, but I'd never try it. The Stockholm Environment Institute conducted experiments and collected data that shows the usefulness of a resource every one of us has access to — urine. lol

Honestly if it hadnt been for Chronic, i would probably of tried it! EW!
he calmed me down though, and i dont think i will be needing my own pee.. Nutes within a week hopefully!

:rofl: I hate hangovers with a passion :rofl:
its why I rarely ever drink anymore last year I think I drank 2 times :rofl:
don't get me wrong I used to drink a lot when I was younger I just rather wake up feeling a bit tired than
hung over but when I do drink I like to drink a lot lol
probably why I get bad hangovers but hey weebles wobble but they don't fall down
Happy Munchday Away :thumb:

:rofl: I hate hangovers with a passion :rofl:
its why I rarely ever drink anymore last year I think I drank 2 times :rofl:
don't get me wrong I used to drink a lot when I was younger I just rather wake up feeling a bit tired than
hung over but when I do drink I like to drink a lot lol
probably why I get bad hangovers but hey weebles wobble but they don't fall down
Happy Munchday Away :thumb:

Well said cronic. Im the same way. I drank at two family events and that's it last year

I'm exactly the same guys.. I dont even drink normally. I love to smoke weed and, like you said chronic, wake up a little tired rather than feeling sick. But yeah once in a while, i guess its just gotta happen. :)

There's nothing wrong with a little sociable drinking.

Back
Top Bottom