Back for more growing adventures!

Hello fellow human type beings. I am back on this planet for more cannabis growing adventures. I have been growing my own medicine since 2011. Cannabis saved me from opioids and tobacco. I use it for chronic pain and major depression. I tend toward Sativa hybrids, but don't shy away from Indicas sweet pain relief and sleep. I have grown indoor and outdoor. I prefer soil and have not dabbled in much hydroponics. My neighbors all consume cannabis in varying forms . I have shared seeds and plants with them, they bring me bbq when they have some, lol. I love my neighborhood. I wish you all well in your grand adventure that is life. Come by my journals if you like, say hello, grab a chair and a doobie. We have fresh lemonade and iced teas available.

Welcome back bro, I see you just missed the vivosun giveaway but hold POTM13 and NOTM13, I hope to see you bringing some fire next month 🤣 as you can see I enjoy the comps but yet to win lol.
Seems like your from a decent neighbourhood man I wish it was like that around here!
I'll definitely pop by 😎✌🏽

Welcome 2Js! Your grow looks awesome. Subbed into your thread! :Rasta:

Welcome back bro, I see you just missed the vivosun giveaway but hold POTM13 and NOTM13, I hope to see you bringing some fire next month 🤣 as you can see I enjoy the comps but yet to win lol.
Seems like your from a decent neighbourhood man I wish it was like that around here!
I'll definitely pop by 😎✌🏽

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @Smoke2Js

Will you be starting a grow journal soon?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Welcome Smoke2Js, I'll be right over!

Welcome 2Js! Your grow looks awesome. Subbed into your thread! :Rasta:
Thank you all for stopping in and saying hello. My journals are in my signature.
I am getting close to planting time. I moved the indoor plants outside to acclimate, and they are happy.

The Hella Jelly is almost done, she's getting frosty. She will be harvested in a week or so, followed by the Grape Ape, then the Starberry Cough. I am going to leave flowers on the sStarberry to reveg, as I cannot get her to clone, she's stubborn. Eventually I will learn her ways.

Hello fellow human type beings. I am back on this planet for more cannabis growing adventures. I have been growing my own medicine since 2011. Cannabis saved me from opioids and tobacco. I use it for chronic pain and major depression. I tend toward Sativa hybrids, but don't shy away from Indicas sweet pain relief and sleep. I have grown indoor and outdoor. I prefer soil and have not dabbled in much hydroponics. My neighbors all consume cannabis in varying forms . I have shared seeds and plants with them, they bring me bbq when they have some, lol. I love my neighborhood. I wish you all well in your grand adventure that is life. Come by my journals if you like, say hello, grab a chair and a doobie. We have fresh lemonade and iced teas available.
Welcome back. Nothing like good neighbors! My next door neighbor is a bee keeper, so I keep him supplied with cannabis, in return I get the best fresh honey/honeycomb imaginable! He's pretty well known in the area and this time of year (swarming season) he gets several calls a day to rescue swarms. The other day he got a call to remove a hive from behind an outbuilding wall, he got 60 lbs of honeycomb and about 50K bees.

Thank you all for stopping in and saying hello. My journals are in my signature.
I am getting close to planting time. I moved the indoor plants outside to acclimate, and they are happy.

The Hella Jelly is almost done, she's getting frosty. She will be harvested in a week or so, followed by the Grape Ape, then the Starberry Cough. I am going to leave flowers on the sStarberry to reveg, as I cannot get her to clone, she's stubborn. Eventually I will learn her ways.
Nice plants

Back
Top Bottom