Badrock's Bud Factory

holey moley Marz,, that is a messa health ya got goin on there

great lookin setup, indeed

bud factory is right,,

karma sent to them all friend,, and you too,,

thanks for your input,, :Namaste:

Looking amazing Marz :passitleft:

What is the draw on HPS and LED rows? Results definately look very close.
I'm pulling 2000 watts on hps per table..4k total.
Led is around 1500 watts.
Those last pics are on day 28, half way there! Anxious for harvest and getting lab results back. Im assuming the LED will have higher terp percentage but just have to wait n see.

holey moley Marz,, that is a messa health ya got goin on there

great lookin setup, indeed

bud factory is right,,

karma sent to them all friend,, and you too,,

thanks for your input,, :Namaste:
These plants veged a bit longer than I like, was having clone issues and had to get some rooted clones before I flipped to flower.

Funny you say that about the pics being easier under led.

I recently bot and installed a 630w cmh and i tell ya. I am having a hard time working with the colour on pics i am taking

And i thot cmh was sposed to be the closest to sunlight?

Could be my mid grade bulb i suppose

Interesting.

Funny you say that about the pics being easier under led.

I recently bot and installed a 630w cmh and i tell ya. I am having a hard time working with the colour on pics i am taking

And i thot cmh was sposed to be the closest to sunlight?

Could be my mid grade bulb i suppose

Interesting.

Using a regular camera or my old phone I would get the "shutter" effect under the hps.
With my new phone I dont get the shutter effect anymore but the pic quality is poor under hps, I think its just the color of the light. Everything looks yellow instead of green.

Yep. Yellow tint to everything. I mighta finally figured the settings in my camera to counteract that but still needs more work indeed

I usually have to dim my LEDs down all the way to get my best photos under them. When they are cranked up I get very yellow looking plants.
I'm not super concerned about quality pics as far as the grow is concerned. However I like to get the best quality pics I can of my buds. I do have a dispensary and plan on having some HD monitors up with a pic of a strain, test results, price.

Everything is coming along nicely in the grow. The quality is looking very similar between the HPS and LED. I am starting to think the LED is going to give more quantity though.
HPS

Budget LED

Man that BCP looks tasty!
It is! Smells and tastes like strawberry jam. She doesn't really fit into my grow but she's worth the hassle. She is a short grower with a lot of lateral growth. All my other genetics seem to be more lanky, further spacing between nodes. I been trying to do selective cloning to get a better plant structure, we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom