Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

Some of our grocery stores north of GTA are only 5 people pet time . Line ups.

I think the world is legit coming to an end. Damn anxiety !!

Smoke this green keep my ass calm.
Yeah man! It’s starting to get pretty scary. Be safe out there joe!!!

the city I live in just declared state of local emergency... :nervous-guy:

Hi guys, I just want to say I live in an area that has been hit with it early and after everyone does the panic buying, things have really calmed back down quickly. Stores are staying on top of restocking and limiting the panic purchases now. I haven’t had trouble getting anything except some cleaning products and hand sanitizer, and even that has been back in stock too. I just want you all to know that it’s going to be ok, don’t panic because it literally doesn’t help a damn thing. Love and hugs to anyone who needs it!! :love: :hug:

The stores like Costco are retarded

I've found... Go early or late
Not on the weekend
Hit two stores if you can't find what u need
Plan meals based in what's in stock, not what u are looking for

Biggest issues I've seen is not stocked shelves, just not enough employees to do it.
So ask if something is out, like Eggs or Potatoes, worked for me

And carry a BIG gun everywhere....you'll find what u need faster

Lol

Hi guys, I just want to say I live in an area that has been hit with it early and after everyone does the panic buying, things have really calmed back down quickly. Stores are staying on top of restocking and limiting the panic purchases now. I haven’t had trouble getting anything except some cleaning products and hand sanitizer, and even that has been back in stock too. I just want you all to know that it’s going to be ok, don’t panic because it literally doesn’t help a damn thing. Love and hugs to anyone who needs it!! :love: :hug:
Thank you Heavenly! I'm glad to hear some kind of normal is returning to stores. You bet I need hugs! :love: :hug:

Lines move faster if you start sneezing and coughing....just sayin. Lol

I think I big problem right now seems to be people going too often to the grocery store. I bought 2 weeks worth of food and won’t be going back till it’s gone.

Things are as close to normal as they can be. Dollar General put tape on their floors so people can stay 6’ apart but that’s as crazy as it gets here. If you go to the stores early in the day they are pretty well stocked.

I got some in the dark devil auto. Very interesting terps. I see the draw! Chill OM is my hope for those terps. here's what Mandala says:Herbal (rosemary), frankincense, sage, minty-swee
My DDa has an incense-y thing going on too. Almost like cinnamon or something.

I just harvested some DDA and described it as this:

a sweet smell that reminds me of honeysuckle incense with some very light berry notes that you really have to look for.

Back
Top Bottom