Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Any pictures you care to share? I’ll have to get over and check out your journal soon!

Here you go this was yesterday which is about 18 days from when I popped them

Looks good Lewy! Nice healthy growth so far! Looks like Barney’s is going to be tested well around here in the upcoming months! exciting times ahead!

Cheers Dutch. Should be good fun and I’m well impressed with Barneys so far.

I started my harvest on my G13 Haze. She was wild when I took her out of the tent.
Took all the tops!
Left quite a bit to continue improving a bit. Hoping for a little more density on these lowers before I take them.
And here’s a couple just for fun!

The resin ball came from the gloves. Can’t wait for this one to cure up real nice!:Rasta:

Finger hash is the best mate. I always smoke it fresh with dry tobacco on harvest day. That's how rastafari smoke the charas, which is basically the same thing except the religious requirement of collecting the hash when the plant is alive. Sometimes I do the same but I can't say it makes a difference for me :Rasta:

PS: Rastafari smokes hash rolled with pure weed not tobacco. I prefer the same if I have dry nugs available atm.

Ive got it rolled out into a thin strip to put in a J at a Poker game tonight. Purple Ayahuasca with some G13 Haze hash! Gonna get these guys blown and rake in the pot!

I took my Ayahuasca Purple finger hash to my friends studio several months earlier. Everyone there was blown away with a single joint. Hope your friends are ready for this amazing joint :laughtwo:
That sounds like a blast!

Hey 420! It's day 20 from seed today for the Gorilla Zkittles and Orange Sherbert and both still look pretty happy. Might have to start thinking about transplanting soon, only problem is that I'm waiting for space in the veg tent. It won't be too much longer though then we'll have 3 tents worth of room. Another day and some more decent growth...

Orange Sherbert....

Gorilla Zkittles....

Phantom OG....

Back
Top Bottom