Be IRIE #2 Black Death, LA Confidential, and Bubble gum..

They're both beautiful in their individual ways. The BD has such a heavy indica look. I can imagine her sitting beside the trail up in the mountains of Nepal.

Thanks Guys.. HArry, I use fox farm soils, I use Old Age Organics, fox farm Big Bloom,fruit,molassis and if needed I will give them shots of Tiger Bloom. I used grow big three times during veg cycle..Plus I have worm castings and a few other goodies..:peace:

I was so suprised to see even one male. But hey... one male we can live with. :ganjamon:

what did you do with the male?
i woulda kept him around in another room and put some of his pollen on one of the lower buds of the LA so you can grow some LA/Bubblegum in the future

Thanks Guys.. Harry, I use fox farm soils, I use Old Age Organics, fox farm Big Bloom,fruit,molassis and if needed I will give them shots of Tiger Bloom. I used grow big three times during veg cycle..Plus I have worm castings and a few other goodies..:peace:
Well, they look great. I've been giving mine the Big Bloom on every feeding and they don't seem to mind. I've been using the Grow big as well, but sparingly. I understand the tiger Bloom is kinda powerful too. I have that as well.

I can't wait to see that BD in full bloom. I bet it will be wicked. It looks like it might be just one giant bud.
smokin.gif

Harry

Shaggy, the male was terminated. I do not have the room or the time to deal with him right now..

Harry- BB is good, i have not a bad thing to say about it.. GB & TB are chemicals which you have to be careful with..Keep an eye on the plants, they will let you know if you use to much. I am trying to stay as organic as possible, but will sneak in a dose or two of the TB never near harvest though... I am hoping she will be one big fat Nug. She is starting her stretch and grew 2.5 inches in the last 24 hrs.She is finally showing underneath her skirt, It is beautiful under there..:cheesygrinsmiley::ganjamon:

OK, quick pic update.. Everything is going good, both seem to be concentrating on bud growth. Elvira is starting to form that top cola and it is thick in there..:cheesygrinsmiley: They will get their first shot of Tiger Bloom tomorrow..
Elvira Day 16-
picresizedBDday16flower2.jpg

Lolita Day 16-
picresizedLAday16flower.jpg

Group shot-
picresizedgroupshotday16.jpg

:peace:

Looking great BE!!

I noticed that you transplanted into 5 gallon buckets right from the beginning of the veg phase. I had read where that wasn't recommended, as lots of energy is spent on growing roots rather than growing the plant.

You don't seem to be having any problems though. I can certainly see the advantage in not having to transplant. I wonder if transplanting into 5 gallon buckets right from the beginning will result in shorter, bushier plants with smaller inter-nodal lengths?

Harry

I am not a fan of transplanting unless I really have to.. I go right from sprout to 6 gallon buckets..I like to let them spread their wings.. I guess once again it comes down to personal choice...If it slows it down a bit then so be it, I like stacked plants that leads to tight nugs... ok, gotta do a bongieeee, my mouth is watering! :peace:

She droops when she gets thirsty...Everything seems to be coming along good.. One of my LA clones lived my first cloning experience and will finish it's life outside..Just have to get her ready for these 100 degree temps we have been having. The next grow is germing, so life is good... Tonight is day 21 of 12/12....

Top bud formation from the Black Death
picresizedBDtopday21.jpg

one of the tops from the LA
picresizedLAtopflower21days.jpg

the LA Confidential
picresizedLAday21.jpg

The both of them
picresizedgroupday21.jpg

:roorrip::ganjamon::peace:

Thank you Harry.. I am not sure, figuring about another 40/45 days for the BD and 55/60 days fpr the LA.. The trichs tell me when to harvest... Shaggy, I live in the beautiful state of Colorado... :peace:

I will follow with interest!

I was fortunate enough to get a 4 gram glased chunk of
LA Confidential the other day. This reminds me of the Afgani's
I used to get on the East Coast as you don't seem to see to
many Afgani Hybrids out hear. This stuff is amazing because untill
you break open a chunk from the bottom of the it, does it reveal itself,
Beautiful red hairs with an hash'y aroma appear. I have to, first use
my sissors to trim some off, but you really need a grinder to prepair
to smoke. I then fluff up what I cut and I use a glass hash pipe to
smoke it, because your really smoking Bud Hash. What a flavor,
Rich with density, and it instantly relaxes you, if your in pain, like I
am, it wash's it away, reminds me of the kind of love, a good Indica
can give, with a unique psychodelic quality remicent of some Jamaican
Lamb, I used to smoke. Triple A in my book for excellent Medicine.:cool:

Sorry to hear about the Bubblegum, very tasty strain. Too bad it had to go to waste. Ive smoked L.A. Confidential on several occasions and enjoyed it thoroughly. What Im really looking forward to seeing the most is the Black Death. Your plants are looking good Irie, keep up the good work!

SG

Thank you Harry.. I am not sure, figuring about another 40/45 days for the BD and 55/60 days fpr the LA.. The trichs tell me when to harvest... Shaggy, I live in the beautiful state of Colorado... :peace:

I figured with the "Over a mile HIGH" part in your location

are the mountains really 14,000 feet there?

im only surrounded by 3 tall mountains out here in nevada

Back
Top Bottom