Be Irie.. BG,WR, and mystery 1st grow

exactly....... Now wheres the damn peanutbutter!!!! I have found three so far on two different plants... Heres the funny thing, the stems start out normal and about hal;f way up they change to that... Trippin me out..

What a bunch of hotties! Wendy has such a beautiful skin tone! One of my plants I killed off because of space limitations also had two celery stalks along with the main round stem itself for a total of 3 main stems, almost like a trident structure.

yeah my bad... Maybe if you get more lit they will clear up:cheesygrinsmiley: I will try and get a better shot... The celery comment fits perfectly if you can picture it... I don't know if it is genetics or what... Just kinda odd that it is happening to two different strains.... Weird I tell ya...:hmmmm:

Thanks ugo- ok where do I send the 20 bucks for the reps ( damn bribes are making me broke) =o)

Ok, time for a little update.. Everything is going good, the bubblegum is still growing, she is now @44" but slowing down a bit. One of the SC shoots has now surpassed the main stem by an inch that shoot was from the very bottom of the plant. Wendy is not growing much just packing on weight..:cheesygrinsmiley: The Rhinos are still vegging and approaching 20" ok enough of that crap...

Wendy-
wendyday20flow.jpg

Wendy and the BG-
groupshotday20flow.jpg

The celery stalk-
celerystalkday20flow.jpg

look at the flower on it, twice as big as the others???

wow Girls are lookin good irie! + rep good job well no rep but its there!

Thanks Shaggie... So far so good,I am going on a snowmobile trip in Yellowstone on wed. for 3-4 days and am a bit worried about the girlfriend babysitting...

I'm telling you BE, Wendy is the breadwinner in the family. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow. Wendy is a fat, sexy, bitch, but look at the blend of sativa dom. and indica dom. leaves in that garden. They're are all perfect.

have fun in yellowSTONE! its nice up there been along time....
itl be all good, as long as the uses the wet/dry should be fine

Thanks for all the good words guys...They are coming along much better then I expected.. I have been showering them with love and attention so hopefully everything will continue to go smoothly... I am going to smack a wolf on the ass in yellowstone....:loopy::cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

wendys looking PHAT! very nice you should be very happy
have a good trip cant wait to see the pics when u get back. im sure your girls are gona surprise you!
and if we dont see a pic of ya smakin a wolfs ass in YS your gona be in trouble........

Back
Top Bottom