Beateo's - Soil - Lemon Kush Feminized - 2014 - 1st Attempt

Clone gel is overrated m8 .. I just stick cuttings into the ground, without bothering to even cut the leafs .. the ones that do not droop within 24h, will make it given a week or 2 .. since I will not be populating rooms with 100's of plants, and do not have enough room to veg them for much longer then a month without seriously reducing the number of plants I can bloom at the same time, there is really no need for a clone to grow roots within 2 days and take of like a SpaceX rocket .. as I will not have the bloom area empty by the time they are risking getting too big.

If you really want to invest in something to clone, create an aeroponic cloner: Loading...

Nothing beats that method according to the (limited) research I've done .. and between just sticking them in there or in the ground, VS scraping and gelling and then sticking them in a medium, lazy perfectionism demands an aerocloner :)

I would not know what to suggest to you otherwise .. experiment with one or two plants and abusing them .. see what they can take in terms of supercropping, cut a stem and patch it up again .. do some stuff you are sure will cause issues with her to see how she reacts and if you can then repair it, and eventually check the effect on yield from all this abuse. That will sure as hell learn you loads of things that will come in handy later, when these situations present themselves in a non-voluntary manner ;)

How far from harvest are you ? I'm due today :D

Thanks man.... lots to think about. :) It was pointed out by KJC that the figures given by the seed breeders aren't arrived at using CFLs. My Lemon Kush was "scheduled" to be finished 2 days ago but none of my girls are finished yet. I have no idea how to estimate when they'll be done.... there are still no amber trichomes showing so I decided to wait it out and see what happens. I don't think I'll need to throw out my plants if I wait a week too long? I'll take a "sample" :) every so often to test potency if ambers don't show. I'll be taking those samples real soon because my little Tupperware container is almost out of street weed :(
Here is my wisdom for today.... and it cannot be argued: "There's nothing sadder than an empty pot container!" lol
:Namaste:

Happy Freetheweedday Beateo:).....i went back and looked at your latest pics....nice buds you got going there:).......i didnt see anybody touch on it so just a quick note......some strains/phenos will never turn amber.....i have read someone elses journal about going like 100 days on a 60 day strain and never achieve amber trichs........like KJC said once your hairs are about 80% you can harvest....i had one that did this.......auto afghan kush if i remember correctly, but she went two weeks over breeders time with leds......pistils were almost a 100 % orange, but no ambers.....maybe 50/50 clear/cloudy........i havested at that ratio......and it still turned out to be some primo smoke:).....not much help, but i hope you find something useful in all this:)lol

You guys all KILL ME with the "reason for edit" that you put.... Dusty: medicated!! lmao

I need to add that to my signature! ;)

Overdo smoke report:
The photo below is the branch of my Critical Super Silver Haze that I had in the dryer. Everything about this one tells me it was not ready yet. The bud itself was not very tight. There was nothing at all about the smell or color that would be considered noteworthy. The taste was not good. There was a hint of something like melting plastic? Appearance, taste, & smell were less than desirable... however, the affect was a high that was just as intense as anything I would want. I always have a hard time describing physical effects of something... but here goes....The feet/leg/hip pain was dealt with effectively. The feeling was something like a combination of "vibrating/electrical/relaxing message". It was a very relaxing high in the body. It did not last as long as the street stuff I've been smoking... it took 18 minutes to get the full effect and it lasted for just about 2 hours. I'm no longer afraid to let this girl keep maturing and waiting for amber trichs since she is clearly not fully mature at this point. :Namaste:

DSCN20457.JPG

hey beateo! im back on line, a new location,thiis year in north germany, planto do an indoor gro, greenhousegrow, and a guerilla grow! ill back track cosidlove to seehow it went for you, when i left you were germinating seeds!!!

Hey OnTheMove!! What's up brother? I thought you went off the grid man. Germany... my old stompin' grounds... I loved it there. Anyway, my grow has gone nicely... I've learned so much these past few months. Glad to have you back man~! Let me know when you start up a new journal. :Namaste:

cool, you were also in germany? ive just cancelled all myrandomsubscrbed threads, and am just re-subbing :)

3 years back in the mid 80's. I lived near Kaiserslautern....about an hour south of Frankfurt. I recently had to cancel a bunch of threads... I had way more than I could keep up with. :Namaste:

cool, you were also in germany? ive just cancelled all myrandomsubscrbed threads, and am just re-subbing :)

ah i know kaiser lautern, i have friends in piremesans :) i was there on the way to here :)

Too bad about the taste/smell, but at least it sounds like it gets you where you want to be. Every grow is a learning experience so I'd call it a huge success.

Day 75 of flowering.... just realized that's day 135 total for my girls. So here's a bunch of pictures of all of them. :Namaste:

DSCN20617.JPG

DSCN20606.JPG

DSCN20597.JPG

DSCN20586.JPG

DSCN20575.JPG

DSCN20564.JPG

DSCN20554.JPG

DSCN20545.JPG

DSCN20536.JPG

DSCN20499.JPG

DSCN20508.JPG

DSCN20526.JPG

I know this is a lot. Thanks for looking! :) :Namaste:

Nice!
How much longer?

:thanks: I have no idea! The package for the Lemon Kush said 70 days and we're 5 days past that but no worries. KingJohnC informed me that the breeder's figures are likely for commercial type lighting...not the CFL's I've used for this entire grow.... makes sense. I have 4 different plants and not one of them is showing even a single amber trichome yet. If they don't get some color soon I'm going to have to go by the % of pistils (which also indicate they are not ready yet). Worst case... I'll harvest right before I declare them dead. :)
I've tested buds from 2 of the 4 plants so far... they haven't reached their potential but there definitely was THC there! lol

Nice!
How much longer?

Back
Top Bottom