Beginning With Single 26 Watt CFL 2 Bagseed Grow - Feedback Please!

thanks danger that eases some stress. and sounds like you got a nice setup. im working in a similar direction.

now i have another worry though. while i was toking the bowl with my babies and watching them i noticed a very very tiny white work shaped thing. so small i cant even compare it to something but big enough to see up close. it was moving around on a clump of soil (this is the top soil with peat moss i just bought yesterday)

and im 100% sure i wasnt just tripping. haha
i did manage to burn it to death. i looked over the rest of the plants and soil in both pots and didnt see any more but im sure it cant be the only one. what could it be? should i get some insecticide? i will research later unless someone knows off hand.

cleaning the house at the moment, will get those setup pics soon

yupp burned his ass up and left him as a crispy ball, he wanted to eat my plant and now my plant is gonna eat him.
weed plants are so metal haha

if i somehow was loosing my mind im glad no one was around im sure i looked rediculous trying to light the soil haha

if you have insects that live in your soil your could use diotomacious earth on top of the soil to act as a barrier, it will kill them when they move through it. i bought my diotomacious earth from a feed store.

so here it is the new setup just took these a minute ago

CAM00137-1860941301.jpg

the clamp light has two 23 watt 5000k

CAM00139-696015821.jpg

here is the smaller one right under my original 26 watt cfl named her Six because she is 6 days behind the older one

CAM00142-700655234.jpg
close up on Six

CAM00145516836117.jpg

the older one i decided to name Venus, i have no idea why haha meant to get a pic with light above but this isnt easy from my phone

CAM001471397103789.jpg

keeping the temp 80-85

by the way Venus is only 10 days old now pretty happy witb the 2 new sets of true leaves coming in the corners and the original light leaves of the plant have been yellowing since before the transplant so i assume they are going to fall off soon. considering chopping them to save plants energy? might not really make a difference though

cant think of a safe way to close it in. i think i plan on getting some mylar and covering the entire closet even the floor with it and closing off the other half of the closet and saving the current box for new seedlings later on hopefully that will help. basically making a half assed homemade grow tent.

@hostile leave me a link if you have a journal id love to check it out

i read a lot of cfl journal for help and because people with hps and mega grow rooms makeme jealous haha

update on Venus: she is showing now 6 sets of true leaves coming in! 2 more since transplant
also forgot to add in the previous post. i also plan on getting a new clamp light for Six (the smaller one) and im going to buy more fixture splitters
the plan is to have 4 23 watt cfls over both seedlings within the next 2 weeks

cant think of a safe way to close it in. i think i plan on getting some mylar and covering the entire closet even the floor with it and closing off the other half of the closet and saving the current box for new seedlings later on hopefully that will help. basically making a half assed homemade grow tent.

@hostile leave me a link if you have a journal id love to check it out

i read a lot of cfl journal for help and because people with hps and mega grow rooms makeme jealous haha

yea i havent started a journal or anything. just been browsing and getting info. subscribed to 5 cfl grows atm. i might tho. i keep a log take pictures.

update on Venus: she is showing now 6 sets of true leaves coming in! 2 more since transplant
also forgot to add in the previous post. i also plan on getting a new clamp light for Six (the smaller one) and im going to buy more fixture splitters
the plan is to have 4 23 watt cfls over both seedlings within the next 2 weeks

yea i use a surge protector with, plug in socket adapters and socket splitters. i only run 4 6500k cfls on outside and two 2700k cfls on inside. it gets hot so i added a bathroom exhaust fan and have a small metal fan blowing on them.

Back
Top Bottom