Big Buddha Cheese Clones! Pheno Hunt 2022 Grow 2 Student Level: Indoor, Soil, LED

Thanks @GainesvilleGreen for gettin me in here. Just went through the whole journal looking good and man is that tent packed lol. Def gonna be swimming in bud lol. What kind of halo drippers are those havent seen those? I just picked up some 9 inch ones that took a 1/2inch hose but yours look like 1/4inch. Thats what I was looking for at first.

BRO YOU ARE KILLING IT!

THOSE BUDS ARE CRAZY FAT AND FROSTY OMG!

Just keep doing what your doing your almost there! Damn dude just WOW.
Where did you score the 420 stickers i want some for my tents now too! :laughtwo:

Thanks @GainesvilleGreen for gettin me in here. Just went through the whole journal looking good and man is that tent packed lol. Def gonna be swimming in bud lol. What kind of halo drippers are those havent seen those? I just picked up some 9 inch ones that took a 1/2inch hose but yours look like 1/4inch. Thats what I was looking for at first.
Thanks for the love and support bro I appreciate it 👊🏽 yeah I believe the aim of the game in a tent it's to get a full even canopy lol but thinking to try a scrog method next.
My drippers are called netbow bud I picked them up off of flebay lol think their quite new as I didn't notice them the first time I was looking.

✌🏼✌🏼

BRO YOU ARE KILLING IT!

THOSE BUDS ARE CRAZY FAT AND FROSTY OMG!

Just keep doing what your doing your almost there! Damn dude just WOW.
Where did you score the 420 stickers i want some for my tents now too! :laughtwo:
Thanks bro it's been a bumpy road but I think I've near mastered it now.. I'm so over the moon with my buds bro their so dense aswell! believe it or not I'm going to run this cheap coir compost again with the same strain and try to nail it from the start.. less plants less time bigger yield 🤞🏽 the challenge is set!
Haha! I got a mate to print off some stickers for my locker at work 😉 🤣🤣 I got one to go in my bigger tent aswell 👌🏼
I herd your letting your DIY cloner go as you upgraded I think we could arrange a deal 🤣🤣🤣

Day 50 flower

This week one of my ladies looks very unhappy! She was so droopy and it turns out she was bone dry!!! I really didn't have time so she alone got fed and all the other ladies still wasn't dry two days later (today) when I done a ful watering. As they all still look healthy she must just have the better roots 🤷🏽‍♂️ other then that I found another large larf bud the piece of crap lol and a few top buds are holding a solid gangsta lean 🤣

When it comes down to pheno's I think it looks like I have three different ones between the seven plants which is understandable as they was clones off of 5 different pheno's. Visually I don't mind any of them but I'm not sure about the one with the layers of slim buds but we wil see.. still gutted at this point that I didn't take clones but I am slowly growing a mother plant from seed. As I have decided I would love to run this strain for a while, once this grow is weighed/smoke tested I will choose my favourite pheno and hopefully the seed I popped is the same. If the new mother is not the same have other seeds that I will pop each round untill I get the same or as close to but Im thinking to end this journal after the smoke test then do a round two with the new mother.

A few shots of the different pheno's that I can see.. I can definitely tell there are some similarities but are definitely different.

PXL_20230213_191121160.jpg
PXL_20230213_191108697.jpg
PXL_20230213_191139953.jpg

The new seed grown mother, she got a Little toxicity but we all good 🤣

PXL_20230213_184445427.MP.jpg

Hope your all well ✌🏼✌🏼

Also I have been looking at new lights for my 4x4 and thinking of a pair of mars hydro tsl2000 with a mars hydro UV & IR strip between them
instead of a new bar style but not sure yet. Tsl2000 use the 301's and pull 300w each from the wall then in my 3x3 I will keep my xs2000's 440w from the wall 🤔 the rest will go for sale even though it's all done me well 💪🏼

Screenshot_20230213-204710.png

Day 50 flower

This week one of my ladies looks very unhappy! She was so droopy and it turns out she was bone dry!!! I really didn't have time so she alone got fed and all the other ladies still wasn't dry two days later (today) when I done a ful watering. As they all still look healthy she must just have the better roots 🤷🏽‍♂️ other then that I found another large larf bud the piece of crap lol and a few top buds are holding a solid gangsta lean 🤣

When it comes down to pheno's I think it looks like I have three different ones between the seven plants which is understandable as they was clones off of 5 different pheno's. Visually I don't mind any of them but I'm not sure about the one with the layers of slim buds but we wil see.. still gutted at this point that I didn't take clones but I am slowly growing a mother plant from seed. As I have decided I would love to run this strain for a while, once this grow is weighed/smoke tested I will choose my favourite pheno and hopefully the seed I popped is the same. If the new mother is not the same have other seeds that I will pop each round untill I get the same or as close to but Im thinking to end this journal after the smoke test then do a round two with the new mother.

A few shots of the different pheno's that I can see.. I can definitely tell there are some similarities but are definitely different.

PXL_20230213_191121160.jpg
PXL_20230213_191108697.jpg
PXL_20230213_191139953.jpg

The new seed grown mother, she got a Little toxicity but we all good 🤣

PXL_20230213_184445427.MP.jpg

Hope your all well ✌🏼✌🏼
All of the phenos look great GV :high-five:, really love the 2nd pic. Love anything with cheese..lol
Also I have been looking at new lights for my 4x4 and thinking of a pair of mars hydro tsl2000 with a mars hydro UV & IR strip between them
instead of a new bar style but not sure yet. Tsl2000 use the 301's and pull 300w each from the wall then in my 3x3 I will keep my xs2000's 440w from the wall 🤔 the rest will go for sale even though it's all done me well 💪🏼

I really like the new Mars bars, can move the driver around easily, low heat. Etc.
Those are great too, always hard picking out lights..lol
Cheers bro, flowers look great!
:passitleft:

All of the phenos look great GV :high-five:, really love the 2nd pic. Love anything with cheese..lol

I really like the new Mars bars, can move the driver around easily, low heat. Etc.
Those are great too, always hard picking out lights..lol
Cheers bro, flowers look great!
Yeah at this point I couldn't complain with any of them but the one you like is the one I'm unsure of but it's definitely the most dense! We'll see in a few weeks 🤣 I'm super new to growing so not of the the shapes of buds at this point but I'll soon have my preferences.

Yeah definitely, so many lights out there and majority of them are more then adequate but I just want a bit more juice.. your lights on the other hand are a whole next level 🤣🤣 if you got a pin hole you'd have a beam of light bursting out 🤣🤣 one can dream! 👊🏽 Mr green

Yeah, hard to make a decision without smoking imo. I do favor the more dense flowers if RH isn't a problem.

I'm really digging this water only (not flush) for the last couple of weeks of flower with only 2 banana tea feedings in between that time and noticed a big difference in terps. I know a lot of folks would disagree about killing your yield and starving the plant. But when you have a full canopy and big plants it doesn't matter, yield will be there along with smooth smoke.
Sorry for the rambling, have a great night bro

Yeah, hard to make a decision without smoking imo. I do favor the more dense flowers if RH isn't a problem.

I'm really digging this water only (not flush) for the last couple of weeks of flower with only 2 banana tea feedings in between that time and noticed a big difference in terps. I know a lot of folks would disagree about killing your yield and starving the plant. But when you have a full canopy and big plants it doesn't matter, yield will be there along with smooth smoke.
Sorry for the rambling, have a great night bro
I've never heard of that one bro I'm gonna have a read lol I was just going to start feeding to water soon.. quality over quantity always! I need them terps!!

Looking very good! I have a strain that I’m not too fond of either. I’ve decided to never grow that pheno again and I haven’t even smoke her yet.
The smoke report plays a major role in choosing the right smoke but what it takes to grow should weigh heavily imo
Doesn’t matter that the smoke is good if it’s a nightmare to get to harvest let alone a large harvest.
I started new seeds for mothers as well to replace some of the strains and keep things fresh.
All of your phenols look mouth watering!
It does suck that you don’t have clones BUT just means the search for what you know to like continues!
For a new grower man your results would have me fooled!
If my buds looks like yours in a few weeks I’ll be geeked!

Looking very good! I have a strain that I’m not too fond of either. I’ve decided to never grow that pheno again and I haven’t even smoke her yet.
The smoke report plays a major role in choosing the right smoke but what it takes to grow should weigh heavily imo
Doesn’t matter that the smoke is good if it’s a nightmare to get to harvest let alone a large harvest.
I started new seeds for mothers as well to replace some of the strains and keep things fresh.
All of your phenols look mouth watering!
It does suck that you don’t have clones BUT just means the search for what you know to like continues!
For a new grower man your results would have me fooled!
If my buds looks like yours in a few weeks I’ll be geeked!
Yeah I agree that's exactly how it will be once I start new strains anything causing unnecessary problems will get the chop. the smoke test is definitely the most important especially when it's going to be my long term smoke 🤣
Yeah I'm not sure how long I'd keep a mother but I know their was a certain strain that I want but know it has been lost forever! Nobody has it!
Thanks bro that means alot! I'm sure your flowers are going to top mine!! It's crazy as at the start of this journal I hated my not soil lol but once I worked out it was coir and changed things up it's been a dream plus this strain had been sooo forgiving so I'd actually recommend new growers to get started in Coco and start with this strain I'm now grateful for them both!!

Very good purchase👌

Very good purchase👌
Haven't bought them yet bud just a possibility. I have seen three different types of bar led for cheaper and more ppwer but I can't get any solid evidence they they are good. I might put a post in the lighting section.
Options are.

2xmars hydro tsl2000 300w (600w) led is £490
Lumii black 720w bar led is £400
Phlizon gd6000 640w bar led is £427
PHLIZON PH-B8-D 640w bar led is £450

👊🏽

Haven't bought them yet bud just a possibility. I have seen three different types of bar led for cheaper and more ppwer but I can't get any solid evidence they they are good. I might put a post in the lighting section.
Options are.

2xmars hydro tsl2000 300w (600w) led is £490
Lumii black 720w bar led is £400
Phlizon gd6000 640w bar led is £427
PHLIZON PH-B8-D 640w bar led is £450

👊🏽
Options are there definitely bro have you thought about Viparspectra or AC infinity I know they've brought out some slick lights in the past year just a thought

I've never heard of that one bro I'm gonna have a read lol I was just going to start feeding to water soon.. quality over quantity always! I need them terps!!
Sorry bro, don't you run coco?
Disregard what I posted above on the watering only. Got really high off the hash last night. Lol I'm in promix..
I bet the plants are starting to smell good:passitleft:

Options are there definitely bro have you thought about Viparspectra or AC infinity I know they've brought out some slick lights in the past year just a thought
I have but they are both more expensive and less power.. both company's use the Samsung 301s so definitely high quality builds but going £/watt all of my options are far definitely more bang for buck.

Sorry bro, don't you run coco?
Disregard what I posted above on the watering only. Got really high off the hash last night. Lol I'm in promix..
I bet the plants are starting to smell good:passitleft:
No worries Bro, yes my filters are not keeping up with the smell any more but I'm enjoying the aroma when I walk I the door 🤣💪🏼👌🏼

The decision is almost made, firstly I went on phlizon's website and they have a sale on! Second I checked out mars hydro sites and it looks like the ditched the Samsung 301's and I can't see anywhere what led they are now using.. phlizon are using Samsung 561c diodes so I just hope the driver is up to it.

So as soon as I'm paid next weekend and if it's still on sale I will be trying this out

Screenshot_20230216-134709.png

So under £400 for 640w I can't say no. I'm thinking worst case I can upgrade the drivers but fingers crossed I get it and it works with issues..

As for my plants they will be getting just phed water to clean out the coir then plain water untill I get a bit of cannibalisation so so close to the chop!

✌🏼✌🏼

Back
Top Bottom