Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

re: Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

I LOVE VDUBS! And a Quonset hut for a garage besides! Awesome!

I forgot one of the things I like best about the van... the license plate is "VWS520".

Since it's a bus, I interpret it to mean I'm always an hour late. :biglaugh: :rofl:

Of course I can never change the state I register it in or I would have to get new plates! :winkyface:

Congratulations on the harvest!!!! Sending reps for whatever good,,,, but You have afew meds for a minute. I caught the tail end I guess I need to go back another page about the copter. I'll never forget having to hide from them little one man ultralites. CAMP was using them to catch the growers in the delta area in Cali. I use to hide under bushes when they came nosing around 'The Island'. That Island is one hella sweet story unto itself. Perfect grow spot I use to use. +++ and congrad's and Keepem Green

This will be my last journal entry for personal reasons. Peace to ALL my 420 brothers and sisters. I have enjoyed the community and may be back some time in the future:circle-of-love:

Boo!

Hope all is well Hoz.

The timing of this is a real bummer, as I thought of a question I wanted to ask you about ceramics. Oh well, I hope your hiatus is short and you return quickly.

Peace my friend :Namaste:

This will be my last journal entry for personal reasons. Peace to ALL my 420 brothers and sisters. I have enjoyed the community and may be back some time in the future:circle-of-love:

Damn I knew it. You took one look at my mug and ran for the hills :cheesygrinsmiley:

On a serious note, I am sorry you have had to leave. I can only imagine the worst (how my gourd works) so I am saying one for ya.

Hope to read you soon

Buck

im positive hoz is doing good and tinkiering away at something, sometimes life just leads us in a different directions

Well that is a lot better than what I am thinking!! ... cool

im positive hoz is doing good and tinkiering away at something, sometimes life just leads us in a different directions

I'm absolutely sure you're right BID.

HO'z???????
dont leave us like this..... WE NEEED YOU O-O please come back:( Tho I hope youre ok and if youre leaving for a reason fair enuf I hope all sorrts out bro. Allt he best, Smokemup

Sorry brothers and sisters, but between my new part time job, my older brother's problems, and the 54 Chevy I am just too busy to journal as much as I did earlier. :circle-of-love:I appreciate what knowledge you ALL have contributed to the 420 community and me. I am just going to have to cruise in on week-ends to catch up. Have been harvesting radishes, jalapenos, and zucchini from my spring planting. The RP, BW, and TT are all coming along nicely. The RP and BW are turning into nice looking bushes :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry brothers and sisters, but between my new part time job, my older brother's problems, and the 54 Chevy I am just too busy to journal as much as I did earlier. :circle-of-love:I appreciate what knowledge you ALL have contributed to the 420 community and me. I am just going to have to cruise in on week-ends to catch up. Have been harvesting radishes, jalapenos, and zucchini from my spring planting. The RP, BW, and TT are all coming along nicely. The RP and BW are turning into nice looking bushes :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cool...

DSC_2449_spw.jpg

Call me paranoid ....big brother is getting too big, don't ya think?
:tokin:
Wow! Deja Vu' and now we know the rest of the story...they have been spying on US citizens for the last several years...paranoid? I think NOT! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom