Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

re: Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

The government is way out of control. I grow outside also ,so I know how it is being flown over . Last year a plane flew over low. got to end of my dead end street and turned left. I posted my registry number so it could bee seen from the air.they quit the flyovers.
It is all about money. How much they can extort from us. They fund their drug squads by steeling our stuff after a bust. Its criminal what they are doing .I am watching the head of our health care system taking the 5th ,refusing to answer questions in front of congress.
We are living in a class system.The ruling class and the underclass.
there is hope. I read about a sheriff that took a helicopter ride and got back and said he would not know where to start .seems almost everyone had a garden.

one of my lifelong buddies is a leo he sez its all i mean ALL about $$ that its not legal already,and most reg fuzz have no issues with cannabis,if it was up to them it would be legal, i know he smokes, and thinks everybody should put dozens of plants in every yard in every neighborhood, then what does leo do? hes more worried about the very near civil war of fed vs states ,(shhh but he sez get ready ppl its closer than we think) sheriffs are forming unions all over the country to protect their states counties and towns, local leo is sick & tired of feds, hes getting out of that job and goig to school, (oh and a mmj card) lol

one of my lifelong buddies is a leo he sez its all i mean ALL about $$ that its not legal already,and most reg fuzz have no issues with cannabis,if it was up to them it would be legal, i know he smokes, and thinks everybody should put dozens of plants in every yard in every neighborhood, then what does leo do? hes more worried about the very near civil war of fed vs states ,(shhh but he sez get ready ppl its closer than we think) sheriffs are forming unions all over the country to protect their states counties and towns, local leo is sick & tired of feds, hes getting out of that job and goig to school, (oh and a mmj card) lol

The battle lines have been drawn....leo has no choice.....too many non leos....lol, everyone here will band together......except those that cannot control themselves and insist on continuiing to act like animals.....they will probably make the worst mistake.........to confuse kindness for weakness...I love people and hate violence....but I know myself, and people can be brutal as hell...especially when someones tryin ta take food outta their families mouth....or praying on helpless people....I have been a hunter all my life....and have no problem..............

The battle lines have been drawn....leo has no choice.....too many non leos....lol, everyone here will band together......except those that cannot control themselves and insist on continuiing to act like animals.....they will probably make the worst mistake.........to confuse kindness for weakness...I love people and hate violence....but I know myself, and people can be brutal as hell...especially when someones tryin ta take food outta their families mouth....or praying on helpless people....I have been a hunter all my life....and have no problem..............

I have not been a hunter all my life, but I've been practicing.

a good friend does not hunt , but he has been preparing for the collapse all his life. Never used banks ,and has food and guns and ammo stored.I told him that if he dies, we will come to the wake with medal detectors to look for the gold and silver we all know he has.Just the last few years I realized that he is right.

had to make a comment to get ya back on first page lol

I've known of people taping plastic flowers to cannabis to make it look different. White, yellow or red blooms certainly don't make you think cannabis. Also, cutting the leaves in half or leaves that poke out a ways from the plant can change the way it looks. Growing another plant right on top of it works too. So they look like one plant from a distance.

I've known of people taping plastic flowers to cannabis to make it look different. White, yellow or red blooms certainly don't make you think cannabis. Also, cutting the leaves in half or leaves that poke out a ways from the plant can change the way it looks. Growing another plant right on top of it works too. So they look like one plant from a distance.
Green and red Christmas ornaments look like tomatoes from the air. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Very Good kushy!:circle-of-love:
Always good Kushy :3

I have not been a hunter all my life, but I've been practicing.
Haven't owned a gun in years, was a good shot back then...:cheesygrinsmiley: Like riding a bicycle, but not as steady now either! :rofl:

Our right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness is eroding away. Thought this shit would have stopped long ago. Live free or die!

Money money money and crony capitalism plods on no matter how we vote...Look what's happening out in the street, got a revolution, got to revolution VOLUNTEERS OF AMERICA! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Be safe first my friend......I like having you around ya know! :high-five:
Sorry I haven't posted in a while folks. Between my bro, my new job, and scaling down for the summer I have been busy. I have one sunscreen built on my west wall planter and will do the north wall over the week-end. I turned the lights out and quit watering the MMMF to get her to finish. Will probably move the tent and T5 back into the utility room so if the leo that circle before does it again NOTHING will look out of the ordinary. Post some pics later this week-end. Actually started the 54 and checked the lights, blinkers, brake lights, and radio...everything works so far...I'll finish the gauges tomorrow. :cheesygrinsmiley:

yup the shits about to hit the fan here in the land of freedomless &less for real i think this time,way to much starting to "click" and ppl are waking up and getting informed, the internet was not something the puppetmasters planned on,and its worked in favor of the masses more so than the 1percent we are legion!:thumb:
The internet will help topple corrupt people and keep the people informed. The government has gotten out of control due to Crony Capitalism.I was saying this 20 years ago and all that has happened is that things are getting worse no matter which bunch of crooks we elect. I stand by my vote, the Libertarians offer a common sense approach to government, isn't that what we as a country want? Had the 54 out to cruise nite tonight without the A/C working, but hardtops just look better with all four windows down even if it is 100 outside:cheesygrinsmiley: Gonna move the tent and the little re-veggers back into the utility room tomorrow and build my second sunscreen for the North wall tomorrow after breakfast. I think the little A/C will do better there also. Have a great week-end everyone:yahoo: LIVE FREE!

Realized I hadn't posted the dry weight of Jorge's Diamond is 49gr of dense gooey buds:rofl: Was 175 sticks and all. I'm happy with over an oz from indoor grow. Here's a pic, and yes, I did subtract the weight of the Tupperware:cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_086819.JPG

And here's a pic of the Sour Diesel jarred, ground, and smoked tonight.....:loopy:was I saying something?:rofl:
IMG_086915.JPG

:tokin:

Looks real good Hoz....Sorry to hear about the COPter. That shit would do me in! I just recently had to shut down.. Killed my baby auto and a flowering royal critical clone.Sucks..I may be able to go back in soon just trying to be real careful..I didn't realize how much stress I was under until the house was clear. What a sigh of relief! But I miss the girls and the itch is still there! So I'm looking into a new obvious/stealth grow!! Out in the open ( in a tent in the garage )...may work. Anyway this is your thread so ill stop being a narcissist! Just be careful and aware..But you seem to be fine. I could only imagine what it was like to hide Jews in a house while the Nazis ran amuck..Thats stress..... but similar to hiding sweet flowering girls in a grow room! OK bad analogy.

Hoz ...Nice and sticky looking Buddy . a few years ago the grow shop sold me a digital scale ....after a few weighs I took it back and told them to order a triple beam (like I had in the sixties) , one of the kids there said "Oh you're old school aren't you" I said "That's Right"

hellz yeah im im.impressed nice stash of meds, you sample the diamonds yet? hows that? nice #'s too :thumb:
Got my tent and veg area torn down and moved again...still need to attack the outside area which means a trip to home deeps..gonna try the JD today after I finish up my moving and building.

That SD looks so good Hoz. Nice!:goodjob:
Thanks OMM:cheesygrinsmiley: It was damn good and let me sleep also:rofl:
Looks real good Hoz....Sorry to hear about the COPter. That shit would do me in! I just recently had to shut down.. Killed my baby auto and a flowering royal critical clone.Sucks..I may be able to go back in soon just trying to be real careful..I didn't realize how much stress I was under until the house was clear. What a sigh of relief! But I miss the girls and the itch is still there! So I'm looking into a new obvious/stealth grow!! Out in the open ( in a tent in the garage )...may work. Anyway this is your thread so ill stop being a narcissist! Just be careful and aware..But you seem to be fine. I could only imagine what it was like to hide Jews in a house while the Nazis ran amuck..Thats stress..... but similar to hiding sweet flowering girls in a grow room! OK bad analogy.
Not really...Gestapo tactics are gestapo tactics. Going back to my stealth days...All people can see is sunscreening on planters and a wide open sunroom with NO windows blocked out. I think the little A/C might be fine in the smaller room:cheesygrinsmiley:

puff puff pass..:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Hoz ...Nice and sticky looking Buddy . a few years ago the grow shop sold me a digital scale ....after a few weighs I took it back and told them to order a triple beam (like I had in the sixties) , one of the kids there said "Oh you're old school aren't you" I said "That's Right"
Have a "pocket" digital but like the triple beam for larger things like gold, silver, and glaze components when I was teaching jewelry and ceramics. :cheesygrinsmiley:

one of the pawn shop here has a t-beam for sale..i want it but feds will hang you here for poss. a t-beam...
If you never give them a reason to see you (discretion) it's not a problem:cheesygrinsmiley: A triple beam is NOT probable cause.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom