IMG_085925.JPG

IMG_086017.JPG

IMG_086120.JPG

SOME CLOSE-UPS
IMG_086323.JPG

IMG_086415.JPG

IMG_086518.JPG

IMG_086615.JPG

I took down the two Sour Diesel after taking the photos.
:tokin:

re: Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

They not be looking sour.......They look SWEET!:high-five:
Thanks OMM. I moved the two remaining plants into the center. The MMMF is gonna finish last AGAIN! I am really looking forward to the Jorge's Diamond, thick and dense buds. The Sour D was very sticky and aromatic...Because the stems are like lumber, I'll wait until I dry them to get a weight. Worked on my 54 all day today and only have the starting circuit and some accessory hook-ups and head and tail light connections. I hope to have her back on the road tomorrow night:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks OMM. I moved the two remaining plants into the center. The MMMF is gonna finish last AGAIN! I am really looking forward to the Jorge's Diamond, thick and dense buds. The Sour D was very sticky and aromatic...Because the stems are like lumber, I'll wait until I dry them to get a weight. Worked on my 54 all day today and only have the starting circuit and some accessory hook-ups and head and tail light connections. I hope to have her back on the road tomorrow night:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Buddy, Me too! I want to see you're Jorge's Diamond. Read much about her. :thumb:

Pictures of the 54 please...at least one......styling in a 54, Oh! Yeah!

The MMMF is gonna finish last AGAIN! ..... of course! Why break the string?
:circle-of-love:

Hozona looking good. The last sour diesel I grew was so sticky that it took 10 to 12 day to dry and then it was so sticky it was still hard to trim. I make capsules with it for the wife. It's for her day time meds and she can do every thing she wants on it. Good strain and great body high. Can't wait to see the 54

I'm also interested in the Jorge's Diamond. I bought and planted one seed and it didn't make it. grrrr It sure sounds like a good strain.

Hozona, Buddy, I just realized no one has been rating you're Journal. Shame on us all! This a 5 star Journal if there ever was one! Vote Folks!
:thumb:

How does one go about rating a journal?

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out.

good update on the girls..,whtup with Mary Jane ???
On hiatus until I have the 54 finished+I have a three day a week part-time job. ( Hourly+ commission )Sold over $2000 today, at 2% $40 is better than a poke in the eye:rofl:wham, bam, thank you mam.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hozona, Buddy, I just realized no one has been rating you're Journal. Shame on us all! This a 5 star Journal if there ever was one! Vote Folks!
:thumb:
NP...really not why I'm here anyway. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hozona looking good. The last sour diesel I grew was so sticky that it took 10 to 12 day to dry and then it was so sticky it was still hard to trim. I make capsules with it for the wife. It's for her day time meds and she can do every thing she wants on it. Good strain and great body high. Can't wait to see the 54

I'm also interested in the Jorge's Diamond. I bought and planted one seed and it didn't make it. grrrr It sure sounds like a good strain.
Ask and ye shall receive! Harvested her last night after working since breakfast until 7:30PM on the 54 :snooze:Wet weight 175gr
IMG_086717.JPG

Dry weight on the Sour Diesel was 99gr. Again I am smiling :yahoo:

nice #s so are you pulling all the outdoor stuff? is that what i gathered from your chopper scare?
At the moment, I have enough to last me for quite some time. These last plants have certainly been the best indoor grow for me ever! Along with the ones that finished outside I am positive that all the info I got here helped. I will decide on the outside by next week. I am going to bring my indoor back into the house, but will give the MH and HPS a break and work on some cloning and revegging under the T5 to keep my energy costs down. The little room out back isn't staying cool enough to keep it going out there all summer even with the ac unit I bought. :Namaste::circle-of-love:

Hey Hoz ...Nice plants ...Love those fat bottom girls ! I had a 52 chevy but the windshield wipers were on a vacuum line ...good idea right ? No bad Idea ....because when you stepped on the gas the wipers quit working :thedoubletake:

well bummer i was looking fwd to seeing what tt would do for you outside, but i understand you gotta do what ya gotta do,safety first!
I might go stealth where I have always outside, TT is in the West wall planter and the corner between the wall and the Juniper; both areas of my original stealth grows. May take down the four on the North wall that I was going to reveg and plant some tomatoes there with sun shading over the top. :peace: I too am a bit bummed but I have to be safe!

Sorry to read things got dicey... good luck :phew:

Back
Top Bottom