Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

re: Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

All caught up again, but I'm confused... :hmmmm:

Your outdoor finished already? Didn't you just put them outside? I thought they were to be harvested this Fall.
What exactly are you changing outside? I think you said you're leaving some in stealth spots you used in the past, but you're bringing some back inside?

How's your brother doing these days? Last I remember he was heading back home again. How did it go this time?

All caught up again, but I'm confused... :hmmmm:

Your outdoor finished already? Didn't you just put them outside? I thought they were to be harvested this Fall.
What exactly are you changing outside? I think you said you're leaving some in stealth spots you used in the past, but you're bringing some back inside?

How's your brother doing these days? Last I remember he was heading back home again. How did it go this time?
I harvested all the plants I had outside, but I then replaced the smaller with the two Royal Purple and a Blue Widow. The Sour Diesel in the West wall planter and the 4 plants in the North wall planter are starting to reveg nicely.(Blue Cheese, Royal Purple, Blue Mystic, and Blue Widow) There are two Trailor Trash outside in full veg also.
Indoors under the T5 the three little plants are also starting to reveg nicely. I have shut the tent down for the Summer to see what that does to my energy bill. I have the sunshade built on the West wall and probably will do the North wall some time today or Saturday. I have developed a hacking cough and have cut down on consumption a bunch. As far as losing the right to cultivate, I am going back to stealth to avoid the Leos. I probably will NOT renew my card...If they come look they will see nothing out of the ordinary from the air, and if by chance I have to, I will remove the remaining girls and do without until I can feel safe again. Since I had planned on old cars keeping me busy, I am going to concentrate on them from now on. I have been very lucky up til now and refuse to press my luck.
My bro is BACK IN REHAB again! He wasn't home a half hour before he drove to the store and bought wine, refused to answer his phone, and when I sent the police by to check on him (same officer as before) they took him to the hospital for detox and he has been in a facility for a month again. Obladi Obladah life goes on...
:tokin:

As in MMMF is gone forever? or you have seeds, but just not growing it anymore?

Seems odd that this run was different. It's grown better before, right?

Sorry about your bro. +rep for always giving him the benefit of the doubt. I'm that type too. I choose to live in a world where people are good, so I always give people another chance. Yes, people like us get disappointed sometimes, but I think, more often then not, people will rise to the occasion. I've never met your brother, but I still believe that one of these times he will wise up and make the change he needs to make. Hang in there Hoz. :Namaste:

I used to work on my cars a lot when I was younger. When I got older I got too busy and started buying newer cars that I don't work on. This house has a large Quonset hut in back that I want to make into a shop, ie install a lift, where I can restore my '68 VW Campmobile. Not quite a '54 Chevy, but I love that van. I'm the second owner, and have had it since the 90's. Actually it just occurred to me that I bought this van back when I grew before. :) Anyway, I can't wait to see the pics when you get the car finished.

good grief this last page has me so paranoid lol and im legal and in compliance!! im so glad i live where its very unlikely to ever have a disp close enough to shut me down, but all the same that 25 mile rule has got to go! its wrong,and i would not renew if i could not grow legaly, as theres no way i could justify spending the $ on a card and i would only be able to get meds from the disp maybe a couple times a year,and that would be their lowest grade (box of crap that never sells in the back room) i think the fact that the disp is also the supplier is absolutly setup to be a racket/monopoly/cartel, ok rant over
you know a buddy of mine grows his outdoor plants flat on the ground he lst's them flat everyfew days and adds fake flowers they look like ground cover you can walk righ by them and have no idea whats there, food 4 thought

that 25 mile rule has got to go! a buddy of mine grows his outdoor plants flat on the ground he lst's them flat everyfew days and adds fake flowers they look like ground cover you can walk righ by them and have no idea whats there, food 4 thought
Built the other sunscreen today on the North wall. I am NOT renewing my card...and yes, the 25 mile rule is arbitrary...it's all about money...what do you expect from lawyers? I told you about the xmas decorations right? Green bulbs, red bulbs, different sizes...look like tomatoes :cheesygrinsmiley:

As in MMMF is gone forever? or you have seeds, but just not growing it anymore?
Seems odd that this run was different. It's grown better before, right?
Sorry about your bro. +rep for always giving him the benefit of the doubt.
This house has a large Quonset hut in back that I want to make into a shop, ie install a lift, where I can restore my '68 VW Campmobile. Not quite a '54 Chevy, but I love that van. I'm the second owner, and have had it since the 90's.
MMMF is gone for now...I think I actually found a little bag of the seeds I stashed a long time ago when I first got her going, so maybe again sometime down the road, but for now she is gone! I am still scratching my head about what happened. Better light, food, and care and she got worse...I'm glad the rest of the girls did well. Don't know if my bro will ever recover enough to live alone ever again. He will NOT be coming back here, my health is worse when he's around. I LOVE VDUBS! And a Quonset hut for a garage besides! Awesome! I'll post some pics of my "stealth" area later :cheesygrinsmiley:

sounds effin excellent brother!! i remember the decorations thing now that you mention it again:bravo: and you know what i would grow no matter what like i always have i find a way to have this medicine regardless, its not ever been morally,emotionally,spiritually or physically wrong if all i could do was an auto in a pc grow case then so be it, but cannabis does things to help me no other thing on this planet can match, anything that saves lives is legal in my and my gods law

sounds effin excellent brother!! i remember the decorations thing now that you mention it again:bravo: and you know what i would grow no matter what like i always have i find a way to have this medicine regardless, its not ever been morally,emotionally,spiritually or physically wrong if all i could do was an auto in a pc grow case then so be it, but cannabis does things to help me no other thing on this planet can match, anything that saves lives is legal in my and my gods law
I think that what I have going now is gonna have to work. I am not indoors with anything now to save on my energy intake+I want to get a real number of what my energy use is with my new home AC. The little one I bought wasn't doing the job...maybe $lingblade would be interested for his cabin? I still go back to the quote Spiffy posted by Lincoln about prohibition...it was sooooo right on the money! :cheesygrinsmiley:

i need ac in my room its 97 in here you know what room im talking bout, how much you need for it? thank god the flower tent is on at night, im shutting down the tiny tent that has the hydro plant its getting moved into high brix soil in a few min, and the t5 has been dialed down to only 2 bulbs on, the veg girls will just have to grow slow, and thank god it gets down to 50-60f at night here im sitting here with a huge fan blowing right on me and im dripping sweat!

I think I paid around $430 for it...its in this journal some place I think. Make me an offer I can't refuse my friend and I'll even deliver!
Now on to the UPDATE!
IMG_087615.JPG

IMG_087515.JPG

IMG_087420.JPG

IMG_087215.JPG

IMG_087116.JPG

IMG_087015.JPG

They're loving that outdoors..i got 1 in the ground..she looks happy..don't know why..i thought for a while i was going to have to find Noah Ark..could'nt be too much nutes in the ground..after every day rain...yep...gonna be a bush in the corner...and that RP looks good too..man...june..year almost 1/2 way there..keepem growing...focus.

They're loving that outdoors..i got 1 in the ground..she looks happy..don't know why..i thought for a while i was going to have to find Noah Ark..could'nt be too much nutes in the ground..after every day rain...yep...gonna be a bush in the corner...and that RP looks good too..man...june..year almost 1/2 way there..keepem growing...focus.
These plants love the outside! All the reveggers are starting new growth. I just put out the three smaller ones to give my energy bill a rest. The sun works pretty damn well...wish I was on the 45th parallel. The RP on the west wall is screaming I'm a girl and I want to flower! She is the oldest of the two veggers. The one in the corner is gonna be as big as the Juniper bush if I let it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

oh damn i cant give you whats fair$ wise, im surprised the tts are so small or is it age? either way they look healthy alll of them! the shade should do nicely:bravo:
We could work something out Bid...The TT's were the ones in the red solos. The one in the west planter WAS the sickly one...not any more! The other is ready to be topped again! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:surf:

Back
Top Bottom