Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

re: Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

Hey Hozona, Good luck and hope all goes well. Pleasure getting to read your posts and I will hope these two work out. Will update photos and look for your post. Take care and keep it green!! :thumb:

:420:
IMG_0001_19_.JPG
IMG_0004_13_.JPG

Hey Gang, Just a photo update and they are coming along. They are only 6 inch out of soil and I started / soaked them on 5/7/13 and now 7/1. I have them under CFL`s and put outdoors each day in afternoon. The CFL`s thou weaker they take longer to produce leaves and streach out. They have increased roots system instead, plus it is two seeds joined so there is a increase in the amount of roots there will be. They should be about 14 to 18 inches by now with out "training" them. Looking for 24 to 28 inch plants at 45 days after I go to 12 / 12. They are 2/3rds indoor and 1/3 outside. So they are not cooked in blazing sun for more then 6-7 hours a day.
034108.JPG

04569.JPG

IMG_0004_13_.JPG

IMG_0003_16_.JPG

IMG_0010_4_.JPG

IMG_0001_17_.JPG

04087.JPG

:420:

hey gang, just a photo update and they are coming along. They are only 6 inch out of soil and i started / soaked them on 5/7/13 and now 7/1. I have them under cfl`s and put outdoors each day in afternoon. The cfl`s thou weaker they take longer to produce leaves and streach out. They have increased roots system instead, plus it is two seeds joined so there is a increase in the amount of roots there will be. They should be about 14 to 18 inches by now with out "training" them. Looking for 24 to 28 inch plants at 45 days after i go to 12 / 12. They are 2/3rds indoor and 1/3 outside. So they are not cooked in blazing sun for more then 6-7 hours a day.

:bh:

wtf?

Nothing much to report, working a lot more than I originally had planned...the 54 is what it is for now, and the girls outside are looking good...so hot here the garden is not liking it...my veggies are really suffering. The new AC I got for my home has already shown me that that was a good purchase for me...June, the hottest on record and my AC bill was lower than the previous two years. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'll try to post some pics as soon as I can get around to taking some more. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

boomer? 444?

Buck, I'm guessing it means something about a Baby Boomer with an engine around 444 cu in of displacement. Am I close?

Buck, I'm guessing it means something about a Baby Boomer with an engine around 444 cu in of displacement. Am I close?

I bet you are on the money

Hey Ho'z!!
How are you going my friend?? Hoping all is well.. I couldnt load any previou8s pages fa some stoopid reason ( my PC sux ) So I havent seen any recent pics before this post. So im hopin that your garden is full of lots of nice green ganja girls;)
And if I know you, That will most likely be the case!! Im starting off on my latest chapter of journals, she s about a month old now - doing well, its under TERESA below in my Sig; if ya can be stuffed driving by later for a Gig:welcome:
Ive just started her under LST, she s short and branching well - Im having trouble with the sheer size of her fan leaves atm:) Even tho she s still small, her fans are almost as large as my hand and she replaces them after trimming off a pair, close to the same size overnight:thumb: I am taking my time, I dont want any breakage of the stem this round, and I dont want to hinder her much... Its a good sign thata even after her development, her first 3 bladed leaves and the first thumb ( round petals that open upon surfacing thru soil ) are all STILL GREEN!! This is a new one for me, which tells me that I have gotten my soil mix pretty spot on for her. She may end up requiring another pot later and may infact be restricted in her height due to an abundance of roots? IDK if that will cause issue - Say your plants fine until flowering and its roots are getting bigger ,thick and such up top and the roots amass down the bottom, in a 35L pot, could that stunt it or if as long as the root system is healthy and the soil is still active should it grow fine??
Upon harvesting Ive checked out root systems and for the most part they all look to be in good condition, color and inter-connected very well, basically encasing the soil its planted in.. So this girl will have pretty much the same thing I reckon, I just hope that up top she will be able to produce the goods, I think Im under estimating her actual over-all growth, Stem length/width, branch shoots and large fan leaves. Its one of those things like when you see it daily you kinda notice growth feels a bit longer and such than it really is.. Deceiving!!
Ok well I best be off now, Sorry for the BIG RAMBLE :/ Hope I didnt dribble to much?
But yeah Ill have to try have a look after and see if my PC will load pages... GRRR...stoopid antique pice of junk..
Have a good one mate, chat soon and GOOD GANJA TO YOU MATE:high-five: Be cool, Later buddy, Smokemup

With my job, brother, and project situation I have been very lax in posts...I do value my friendships I have made in the past year. Boomer because I was born in the early 50's, 444 is my lucky number three times. All for now...sorry I have no more to add at this moment. :Namaste:
:tokin:

Whats with the BOOMER aka Ho'z??
Shall I refer to you by this title now mate??? HOping all is well and a 444cu engine is a great place to start:) Ive been lazy catching up on ppls replies but Ive had my mind on other things of late..
Wishing you the best and have a good WEEDENED! :thumb: Smokem..

Back
Top Bottom