Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

With my job, brother, and project situation I have been very lax in posts...I do value my friendships I have made in the past year. Boomer because I was born in the early 50's, 444 is my lucky number three times. All for now...sorry I have no more to add at this moment. :Namaste:
:tokin:

Well it's a start!! :cheesygrinsmiley: good to hear ftom you

Buck, I'm guessing it means something about a Baby Boomer with an engine around 444 cu in of displacement. Am I close?
Baby Boomer is correct and 4 is my lucky number. Have been away a long time from the forum, thought I would be here forever. Life changes plans on us and some times it isn't what we had hoped. :Namaste:

Hey Hozana

I have been poor on following and just saw your posts here. So how did your harvest turn out? Any pics?

Buck

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

I have to pick up the slack after the first of the year (2015) with a cracking of my (BID BEANS) and my beans I got from crossing a couple of strains he gave me. The plants were small and few in number, but the aroma is AMAZING! The most aromatic plants I have ever grown in my growing years. I will be dedicating ALL of my future grows and results to my AMAZING mentor, friend, and brother BID. I learned sooooo much from him and have some beans from his "Trailor Trash" as well as other crosses he did. I am sorry for my absence and will try to be more active after the start of the year. When it comes to BID, I was fortunate to have had some sit down time with him and I am grateful he let me into his world. I will miss his sense of humor and support :Namaste: Hozona aka Boomer444

Drive by Hoz...... Yea BID was a cool dude....... Yea he was a person who gave out alot of support to everyone....

Which link is to your current?

Hope life's treating ya well my friend.. We all get tired of posting every now and then.. I know I go thru my phases.....

Best to ya........

Back
Top Bottom