Bionic's Soil Afghani x White Widow First Grow Journal

Wish she would get off the fence about the cannabis referendum, and be a bit more like Auntie Helen!
I agree, if she did that it might make the difference between a success and a disappointment. Maybe she was holding back in case she got the Nobel prize but now since she didn't, hopefully she can bring her 'A' game and plenty of positive talk for a Yes vote! (if only).

I agree, if she did that it might make the difference between a success and a disappointment. Maybe she was holding back in case she got the Nobel prize but now since she didn't, hopefully she can bring her 'A' game and plenty of positive talk for a Yes vote! (if only).

Yeah, sadly I'm not too optimistic about her speaking up at this point.

In a wider sense, if she gets her second term, and Labour the coalition with the Greens, the proof will be in the pudding. No more excuses about not being able to do things because of NZ First!

Yeah, sadly I'm not too optimistic about her speaking up at this point.

In a wider sense, if she gets her second term, and Labour the coalition with the Greens, the proof will be in the pudding. No more excuses about not being able to do things because of NZ First!
Actually another thing for supporters of the Yes vote, who is the best party to give our vote to? Last election I stupidly gave my vote to the TOP party who had a really supportive policy towards legalizing cannabis, but it was a complete waste of a vote because they only got 2%. This year I am leaning towards the Greens because I feel if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have reached this stage of the referendum. So I am thinking to give the Greens my party vote, and give my local Labour person my candidate vote. I feel anything given to a small party that wont breach 5% will be a waste. Is there a better strategy?
This morning I saw poll results published yesterday by Helius saying that in their latest poll of 1500 people, that 52% are in favor, but I wonder why I have to dig for the information.

Actually another thing for supporters of the Yes vote, who is the best party to give our vote to? Last election I stupidly gave my vote to the TOP party who had a really supportive policy towards legalizing cannabis, but it was a complete waste of a vote because they only got 2%. This year I am leaning towards the Greens because I feel if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have reached this stage of the referendum. So I am thinking to give the Greens my party vote, and give my local Labour person my candidate vote. I feel anything given to a small party that wont breach 5% will be a waste. Is there a better strategy?
This morning I saw poll results published yesterday by Helius saying that in their latest poll of 1500 people, that 52% are in favor, but I wonder why I have to dig for the information.

The likeliest scenario is that Labour will be just short of a majority, and will need the Greens.

If the Greens fail to make 5%, that would be bad.

Your strategy is sound. I gave my party vote to Labour and my GF gave hers to the Greens. I could've easily done that too. :thumb:

Hey BC :ciao:
Tell us - is Jacinda the gelato because of the tooth thing or am I overthinking it?

Wish she would get off the fence about the cannabis referendum, and be a bit more like Auntie Helen!

To be fair she has said she has smoked it. Compare that to other ‘leaders’.

And...
Under her governance CBD has been removed from the crimes act, the misuse of drugs act, the controlled substances act and deregistered from any ministry sign-off for prescriptions.
This is actually huge.
THC used only to be available on prescription if you suffer MS. Since April this has been discretionary, more broadly available for treating various conditions.

That’s really progressive stuff, I mean we still have our frustrations. Just saying.

Hmm curious to see how you go! I use the same product. Got very soft water here. Never had to go past the recommended dose but..

I use the same thing. Mine says 1ml/litre is legit. Now I’m confused again. It’s like a warm familiar blanket o_O no wait, that’s the two joints of Alaskan Purple I just smoked!

Happy weekend folks!

To be fair she has said she has smoked it. Compare that to other ‘leaders’.

And...
Under her governance CBD has been removed from the crimes act, the misuse of drugs act, the controlled substances act and deregistered from any ministry sign-off for prescriptions.
This is actually huge.
THC used only to be available on prescription if you suffer MS. Since April this has been discretionary, more broadly available for treating various conditions.

That’s really progressive stuff, I mean we still have our frustrations. Just saying.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still a fan. My critique has more to do with Labour's progress in general, across all their policies. Also based on what they said they would do.

But credit where credit's due, absolutely!

:thumb: :high-five:

Hey brothers @DonkeyDick @Stunger & @syenite ....
I'm late to the party hehehe family family family......
All valid points you guys made and I'm stuck in the middle with you guys too, I voted Labour and my partner Greens so I'm hoping for the best no matter what....
I like the Helius stat you gave Stunger, that shows a decent amount of people require amendment's to the current law.
I'm a bit sick of the law and wish it does change for the better sooner than later :ganjamon:as it's the only thing I do wrong under the current law.
:hookah:
Hey Donkey Kong i love that CBD law now..... so many hoops for people previously....and YES re Jacinda Gelato #33 my brother, big teeth = big buds like her grill....

Veg room:
MBB, KK and Jacinda were topped / wire trained on their laterals, I'll keep topping to 16 or 32 tops.
The rest of the room were left to be happy and grow....

Flower tent:
White widow x Afghani girl's....
Day 33 flowering and nothing much to report.
Regarding CMX dose I've kept it at 1ml/L and ensuring that my ph is always about 6.2 where possible.
I'm sure that'll keep the cal issue under control at that ratio.

Have a great weekend 420!

Looking lovely here BC

Good luck to all you Kiwis this weekend. Hope it gets up
Thanks for calling in and hanging out again McRib! It's a good time in land of chronic with some nice cured sativa to watch over the plants...
Last day for voting is the 17th October so a week away before things start heating up.....
30th October results will be released for the referendum.

i love that CBD law now..... so many hoops for people previously....and YES re Jacinda Gelato #33 my brother, big teeth = big buds like her grill

I was thinking gelato = sweet tooth, but we got the same idea about the big buds foreshore bro.
Yes on the CBD law change! The more I find out about how useful it is the angrier I get it took this long.

@DonkeyDick we're so far behind the times it's terrible...its sad as it's at the cost of peoples health / wellbeing.
Gelato = sweet tooth is funny aye :ganjamon: Where did you get your rosin press? you make it or? rosinate has a $1500 4" press.... It'll be a quick delivery.

I think the last hundred years has been a weird experiment and if we survive as a species we’ll never let go of cannabis again.

Anywho. This is the press I bought. They used to be sponsors and I can’t find them on the list now. I’m happy with it. I was going to buy the plates and head and make a frame, but I had a salary and wanted to support a sponsor. Whaddaya know.

Yes on the CBD law change! The more I find out about how useful it is the angrier I get it took this long.
I don't know what the CBD law change is. I saw it advertised at a pharmacy with a prescription. I am all for a law change in our favor but I presume so far any relaxation towards CBD would only be for some high priced extract. I'd be rapt if I could freely grow a high CBD plant, (or any plant) so hoping for a few other high profile folk like Sam Neil to come out for it, that would/could be good.

Welcome to Sativa sunday in the land of chronic......

Veg:
Did more lst training on MBB this morning...
GSC, KK and MBB have previously all been topped at node 6..
Jacinda Gelato was previously topped at node 5 and today Chiquita Banana 1 was topped at node 5.
Chiquita Banana 2 is gaining a better colour and will start taking off this week...
WSE mystery auto is taking off and I'll lst this week sometime.
Amy Amnesia received her second main lst training again today...
Sia will also receive lst training this week.
I'm really happy with the genetics so far... really impressed and excited to see how these girls grow as well.
They're all starting to take off :ganjamon:

Day 34 - Flower room is stinky....
Have an awesome upcoming week full of smoke and good friends! :ganjamon:
Ps: family still staying over hahaha so excuse the blunt update..

I don't know what the CBD law change is. I saw it advertised at a pharmacy with a prescription. I am all for a law change in our favor but I presume so far any relaxation towards CBD would only be for some high priced extract. I'd be rapt if I could freely grow a high CBD plant, (or any plant) so hoping for a few other high profile folk like Sam Neil to come out for it, that would/could be good.
I'd love to grow some CBD strains as well @Stunger .... some look absolutely stunning as a plant in general.
Be sure to tag me when you start your new grow :thumb:

Welcome 420 to Monday the 12th of October in the Land of Chronic.......

Veg room:
Nothing to do today just check in and say good morning to the veg tent....
They're doing their thing quite happily.... CB2 is looking a lot better now..
When the flower tent finishes these girls will be split up.
Veg room photos and a flower of a White Afi.
Amy

GSC

Sia

Kosher Kush

Jacinda Gelato #33

Monster Bruce Banner

Chiquita Banana

Chiquita Banana

WSE critical white auto

Family photo

White afi bud day 35 flowering.....

Hope everyone's growing is going well :ganjamon: stay lifted!

Back
Top Bottom