Blue Dream In ProMix From Seed, August 2016

I use ProMix.
Tip.
Test the runoff ph. Your ph probably just fluctuated a bit.
Happens with BX and HP mix.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I feed and water with 7-8 depending on the last runoff reading. The pH is usually brought up to 6.5 meaning it had dropped to 5-6 between feedings. Should be a perfect swing through the range.

With this cultivar the stem turns purple at the slightest calMag deficiency and I add calMag at every feeding AND water. I'll try upping it if it gets worse. It's acceptable now I just want to be prepared for the worse.

Thanks for all the input guys. We're surely chipping away at it while putting our heads together.

Try using dolomite as a top feed. It will gradually release cal mag every time you water and buffer your ph to 6.5 automatically. You won't have to chase your ph all the time. Just sprinkle a half handful on the top and water over.
$6 at Lowes.

230034bc4c6193a9f2ce2dcf709137c0.jpg

Lowes it is, thanks.
Monsignor, find Angry Bird and she has a link and Its there. Cant remember. Might of been the Cal. def? Its there though. And yes your at the early stage of it.
Steelhead!!!!! I use to be avid but age ,health and lack of fish halted me long ago. Sit out all day in the cold, for what? Very little S.head run here, salmon too. Stripers are a wash. I like to fish ponds top water for bass and should resume this this summer.
Check Angrys link Monsignor and have a great day!

Lowes it is, thanks.
Monsignor, find Angry Bird and she has a link and Its there. Cant remember. Might of been the Cal. def? Its there though. And yes your at the early stage of it.
Steelhead!!!!! I use to be avid but age ,health and lack of fish halted me long ago. Sit out all day in the cold, for what? Very little S.head run here, salmon too. Stripers are a wash. I like to fish ponds top water for bass and should resume this this summer.
Check Angrys link Monsignor and have a great day!
You, too Dutch!!! I'll head over and check it out.

Try using dolomite as a top feed. It will gradually release cal mag every time you water and buffer your ph to 6.5 automatically. You won't have to chase your ph all the time. Just sprinkle a half handful on the top and water over.
$6 at Lowes.

230034bc4c6193a9f2ce2dcf709137c0.jpg

I need the pH to be between 5.6-6.3 because I'm in a soiless grow. Will it work with promix?

HP or BX. I don't remember now :-/

Well there's a huge difference. HP is "High Porosity" and should retain a pH of 5.5-6.0
BX is less porous and will retain water better. BX should maintain a pH between 6.0-6.5.

You can use Dolomite on the BX but I wouldn't recommend it on the HP.

Well there's a huge difference. HP is "High Porosity" and should retain a pH of 5.5-6.0
BX is less porous and will retain water better. BX should maintain a pH between 6.0-6.5.

You can use Dolomite on the BX but I wouldn't recommend it on the HP.

Yes. I need to go to my store and have them pull my history think ...

Okay. I just called them and they pulled it up. HP is what I use.

You have to use nutes for HP. It's essentially hydroponics. Keep the ph in the 5.5-6.0 range.
What nutrients u using?

Substrate: ProMix HP
Seedling Nutrients: SUPERthrive and Organic Molasses
Veg Nutrients:
Week 1 through 16: General Hydroponics Floranova Grow, CaliMagic and Organic Molasses
Week 16 to begin flower: General Hydroponics Floranova Grow, Floralicious Plus concentrate, CaliMagic, Organic Molasses
Flower Nutrients: General Hydroponics Floranova Bloom, KoolBloom, CaliMagic

Just use the KoolBloom dry. You won't need the KB liquid if you have the floranova bloom. Just hit it with the KoolBloom dry week 6 and flush clean weeks 7-8. Then you're good for harvest the end of week 8.
FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS WITH KOOLBLOOM DRY FINISH. YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT ADD MORE THAN IT SAYS. 1/4 tsp only!
1/4 TEASPOON PER GALLON.
1 WEEK ONLY.

Just use the KoolBloom dry. You won't need the KB liquid if you have the floranova bloom. Just hit it with the KoolBloom dry week 6 and flush clean weeks 7-8. Then you're good for harvest the end of week 8.
FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS WITH KOOLBLOOM DRY FINISH. YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT ADD MORE THAN IT SAYS. 1/4 tsp only!
1/4 TEASPOON PER GALLON.
1 WEEK ONLY.

So... What does the Kool bloom do, exactly? I was just told to use it. Only issue it one week? What if I've already used it once? (Liquid)

The Google machine says "Liquid-KoolBloom-is used early and continually builds up flower production. Dry-KoolBloom-is used late in the bloom phase to increase weight, yield and to encourage rapid ripening. Dry-KoolBloom-provides an intense final push at the end of the plant's life cycle."

So I'm safe. I'll drop the koolbloom liquid.

Ya. I don't use the liquid. I just use Earth Juice bloom organic and then stop any other nutes once I start the KB dry.
The video explains everything.
KoolBloom - YouTube

Awesome!!! Great video. Reps and many thanks.

Hello, my friends!!!! I've got some good photos of my girl as she finishes the last minutes of the last day cycle of the week three of flower.

I've never seen her reach for the sky like that. I'm hoping that means she's happy Happy HAPPY!

Let me know what you think!!!

420-magazine-mobile301565323.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1730005434.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1921988084.jpg
420-magazine-mobile639636309.jpg
420-magazine-mobile903055373.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1179104858.jpg
420-magazine-mobile646818102.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1268614291.jpg

Back
Top Bottom