Blue Mystic In Canna Terra Pro Using Cheap LED

Three out of four Sapphire Scout seeds germinated. I transplanted them, they poked their seed cases above ground, and died. Seven other seeds from different breeders that were started at the same time are doing well. I have one Sapphire Scout seed left. I'll try it in a rapid rooter and see what happens.
Damn! Ha ha ha! That sucks. Got me a little worried now.

Good thing I changed up my game plan for my next order...which I put through this morning to Ace direct. I will be running to the bank to send that money off later today.

Three out of four Sapphire Scout seeds germinated. I transplanted them, they poked their seed cases above ground, and died. Seven other seeds from different breeders that were started at the same time are doing well. I have one Sapphire Scout seed left. I'll try it in a rapid rooter and see what happens.

Also....I am new with all this, but can you try customer service? I mean...I have seen some banks having a % guarantee.

As for the Ace order...I went with the Kali China to run with the Lemon Thai Kush, and the Hashplant S1 to run with the Bubba's Gift.

They are stellar with the freebies as well. I like that they have a ton of options. I picked the 5 pack of Nepal Jam...which can also run with the Bubba's/Hashplant.

Feeling pretty good about all that.

Tried my hand at a little super cropping.....man I sure do like it. Almost as much as they do. They are really reaching. Can't wait to see how far these little girls push. Gotta say this veganics growing ain't bad. Looking healthy and steady. Two more weeks of this and 12/12 is gonna happen I am sure. I wish I didn't snap that main branch...I am sure it is what has stunted the growth of the runt....but live and learn huh? I am gonna be doing some tidying up with the wild power cords this weekend, but otherwise I am just gonna leave these two to it. They seem to be doing pretty alright with light feeding and lots of light.

20190503_164400.jpg

20190503_164358.jpg

20190503_164817.jpg

20190503_164808.jpg

Seedling....looks good,...maybe give them a pruning down low , near the soil...get rid of all the small stuff, 3 bladed leaves, lil shoots that are going nowhere...basically only keep the top 2/3rds of every branch. All the stuff below that is gonna be larf anyhow , so..... OK!:passitleft:

Funny you say that.....I was thinking that right before I zipped the tent back up. Gave them a lift to feel the water weight, and then leaned down and had a look under there.

So basically lose anything that doesn't have a fatter branch?

Ya...you will be able to tell wat i'm talkin about. All the lil crap on all the branches . Start right at the main stalk on the branches and trim/clip/pinch off everything up to 1/3rd of the branch...know wat i mean.....kind of early 'lolipopping' i suppose. its easy to tell once you get on your back , get down and dirty , and have a real good look.
Also check your pm's.....:surf:

Ya...you will be able to tell wat i'm talkin about. All the lil crap on all the branches . Start right at the main stalk on the branches and trim/clip/pinch off everything up to 1/3rd of the branch...know wat i mean.....kind of early 'lolipopping' i suppose. its easy to tell once you get on your back , get down and dirty , and have a real good look.

Aces

Spray the foliars one hr. after the lights come on. The stomatta on the leaf surface needs time to open as they have mostly bin closed during night time hrs. You may hear different opinions about this but i did my research and am happy with the results i get doing it this way. Adjust your spray bottle to only spray a fine mist, concentrate on the under sides of the leaves. Only a light misting , do not soak them. Check Doc's link for the exact amount....get familiar with the 'kit' instructions. Gotta fly....hockey on. Watching the Islander /Hurricanes game.

Back
Top Bottom