Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Hi Boo. Cool journal :) You’re having a nice grow.
I like the playhouse.
Sorry to read about your cats :rip:
This..

:straightface:

:rofl:

:peace::smokin:
Thanks for stopping by DD. I appreciate you taking the time to read the whole thing (wow, seriously thank you)...AND appreciate the quotes you pulled In. Right the eff on my friend.

I have definitely had a grow! I am in love with these Cinderellas. To be honest, I wasn’t saying that a month or two ago. But, I’ve been doing the little Red Hen thing and by gosh they are fun now. I could definitely see planning for another grow of this strain - if only because they are so beautiful. I hope I manage to get them to the finish line; either way, I have learned a lot!

Nice looking plants. You definitely have a green thumb. :yummy:

What size pots do you have the Banner & the Zkittles in?
Thanks BigD! My thumb may be green but my knowledge is yellow!

Right now they are in ~1 gal pots. They are Autos and I know that it is recommended that they be planted in their final pots from the start, but as a Newbie I want to make sure I have established a good root system and these pots are helpful, to me anyway. I did check both today and there are roots at the bottom of the pots now. :cheesygrinsmiley: I had 4 Pineapple Express autos that l dragged through the Spring/Summer and I Feel like I gained a little knowledge from that experience. As a brand new grower I transplanted those autos three times with no negative results. In fact, I felt like there were growth spurts each time, one of which may have triggered the switch to flower? ANYWAY - I plan to transfer those two in a week or so into their final pots. I’m thinking 3-4 gallons. Need to get some pots. Really want some of those fancy sponsor pots. I’ve got the Cindys finishing up In several weeks and plan to have an outside auto grow finishing up around the same time (?) while also growing in the tent. I am so loving the feeling that I have enough knowledge now to be dangerous....:morenutes:

I’ve grown a few autos. In fact I have a Northern Lights auto growing now. I’ve always started in a smaller container and then transplanted into larger pots. I’ve never had a problem

Took this through the window of the Playhouse last night. She's a regular around here. Believe she lost her baby shortly after birth a couple months ago .
IMG_20200718_194004.jpg

Female pre-flowers, always a welcome sight!

Yes. I am in the process of trying to control the spider mites since 10 July. Spraying with iso/water mixture every three days. I’ve not seen any additional mites under the loupe, but this is my long term plan for the next few weeks until I can harvest. You think this additional leaf coloration is also a result of the mites?
GL. Perseverance is the ticket.

Found this on ebay:

"Here instruction how to make waterfall bong: puncture a small hole on the bottom of an empty plastic bottle. Plug the hole by your finger, fill with water and place your filled bong cap on the top. Light the stuff and open the hole. While water drains the bottle fills with smoke. Remove the bong socket and inhale the smoke."

News to me...I'd never heard of them...

Found this on ebay:

"Here instruction how to make waterfall bong: puncture a small hole on the bottom of an empty plastic bottle. Plug the hole by your finger, fill with water and place your filled bong cap on the top. Light the stuff and open the hole. While water drains the bottle fills with smoke. Remove the bong socket and inhale the smoke."

News to me...I'd never heard of them...
Ridiculous. I guess it could be used at some festival like Lollapalooza, Locken, Virgin, etc. But not gonna do that sitting in my living room OR in the deck!

Back
Top Bottom