Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

The Amnesia has been flowering for a couple of weeks now and she smells so sweet and candy like. Yum.
My Amnesia smells like a dead skunk in the middle of the road...different phenos, evidently... ;)
(Thanks Shed!)

My Amnesia smells like a dead skunk in the middle of the road...different phenos, evidently... ;)
(Thanks Shed!)
Yeahhhh, mine does too now. Awesome! :high-five:
So. I am gonna start out by saying that whew! My outdoor gals survived the massive storms we had yesterday. The Purple Skunk Mass/Grape Krush and Grape Krush are two different plants. With the Grape Krush being the more needy of the two... In other outdoor news. Here is amnesia Haze. I can't help but feel that I could do her so much more justice indoors. In my neck of the woods, I feel like summer is too freaking hot for autos...:hmmmm: maybe a fall grow outside is a perfect auto flower grow? Okay. Here are a couple of shots of Amnesia Haze Auto. She is one that will have a place indoors hopefully this year. She's delicious and beautiful and I feel bad that she, among others have had to suffer the VA heat and humidity. She deserves better! Here she is:
PXL_20210715_120549239.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210715_120506090.PORTRAIT.jpg

We are fostering a new pup right now. He’s about 8 months old, a hound I believe. He was pulled off a property with several other dogs that were tied up on short tethers in the 100+ degree weather. Owner said he couldn’t “remember” the last time he’d been fed. They got pulled by animal control and sent to a high kill shelter (which hardly seems fair!) so I offerred to foster in order to get him off the kill list. I really hope there is a special kind of hell for PoS animal owners like that.
PXL_20210715_205554337.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210715_205558272.PORTRAIT.jpg

We need to get about 15 pounds onto his little frame, he’s a little sweetheart…..and Joe is enjoying having a dog around that will play with him! :high-five:

Forgot to mention, my CBD auto has been growing for 47 days now.....I can now see a little indication of flowering but honestly, I think it's because of the shorter days outside.

PXL_20210715_210355444.jpg

PXL_20210715_194800192.jpg

Bo really likes my plants. :laughtwo:
She is needing to be fed every day now (in a 3 gallon bag) so I think I’m going to go ahead and up pot her. I mean, why not? :cheesygrinsmiley:
PXL_20210715_120518883.PORTRAIT.jpg

I forget what kind of spider that is in the center there, but it collects all kinds of dust and dirt and other grossness on its body as a disguise.…and that CBD plant is the nicest looking of all the outdoor ladies. Nature, cool stuff. The Cicadas are also beginning to emerge out here so it’s getting noisy! Stay cool and be kind out there! :peace:

Happy Saturday all! I thought I would drop a few pics of the Purple Skunk Mass/Grape Krush and Grape Krush:
PXL_20210717_180442808.jpg

This is PSM/GK. She’s a hardy plant that is just starting to flower….I need to start a little trimming on her soon.
PXL_20210717_180458990.jpg

This is Grape Krush. She’s a little bit messy. Some of her main fan leaves are so big they pull the branches down. She is also beginning to flower and needs a thoughtful trim. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Here is another attempt at a Sauga thingy….tried to get a good pic by leaning out the window but the little dog thought it would be fun to hang out there too. lol! Trying to stop him from jumping out the window while taking a pic didn’t work so well, but you get the gist. :p
PXL_20210717_175604881.jpg

:peace:

my CBD auto has been growing for 47 days now.....I can now see a little indication of flowering
Fauxto or auto, she sure is a pretty one..
I thought I would drop a few pics of the Purple Skunk Mass/Grape Krush and Grape Krush:
Beautiful plants, and a perfectly executed SaugaView®! :)

Did he already come with the name Bo, or is Bo short for Boo? Nicely done! :love:
I was wondering if someone was gonna ask that! :laughtwo: The PoS that had him before gave him that name and, unfortunately he responds to it soooo…. It was a little confusing for Joe at first since there’s Joe and Bo for now and they sound very similar. If we were gonna keep him (and it could happen in a very long shot that Mr. Boo expresses the desire) my daughter suggested calling him Dave, since my favorite Foo Fighters album is Skin and Bones….which is what he is right now. :straightface: He will bulk up soon. :love:

Back
Top Bottom