Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

For you @copperrein. Dark Devil Auto smoke report: The effect is a full front of the brain relaxing but also euphoric high. It's very, very smooth on the bong hit, and I have to admit that my bong is not as clean as it should be for this...so there's that. Lol. It's really hard to explain, but I would have to go with saying that it's the sativa high that is my normal, but there's an added layer of relaxation - not sleepiness - just overall relaxed and content. :cheesygrinsmiley: I hope yours turns out as lovely!
PXL_20210707_171308097.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210707_171413579.PORTRAIT.jpg

And what you don't use for PM, you can mix 50/50 with sugar (or the sweetener of your choice) and coat your gummies with it..
.it needs a sweetener, because on it's own, it's waaay too sour :oops:

I got my citric off the Zon.

Can you wipe the white stuff off easily with a dry hand?

@InTheShed lemme see the inside of that grinder! And Boo...what kind of grinder is that? I'm on a quest and have yet to find a shredder I feel is really going to work. Even the Santa Cruise Shredders look super fine. I think a medium or coarse grind would be better for sticky weed? I like the pyramid teeth and cutouts on yours Boo.

The baking aisle of any grocery store.
Or the canning section?
you can mix 50/50 with sugar (or the sweetener of your choice) and coat your gummies with it..
Yes! Like Sour Patch Kids!
Can you wipe the white stuff off easily with a dry hand?
Actually, I can. And the shit keeps showing up in the same area on the same plants but there isn’t a nest in the plants and there is nothing overhanging them. We have had steady rain all day. Tomorrow I will go out there with wet cloth and wipe down all those leaves. The plants are very healthy but, I’m perplexed by this stuff so I should probably take it seriously.
.what kind of grinder is that?
PXL_20210709_015805800.jpg

This kind. I like it, but buds get jammed up in it and don’t make it into the lower chamber a lot of times. I love the size, etc. but lately its been getting jammed up when I try to screw it back together and it’s clearly flaking off some kind of finish which I believe is the issue. A new grinder is in my horizon too Copperrein!

Back
Top Bottom