Borealis Basin Autos - With Phobos

I hate the way she tastes... dont like it when weed tastes like flowers.. sorta gives me a headache lol. Was expecting too much i think.. bud looked really good on the plant.

i have the same ... i had some haze a few weeks back that also gave me a reminisent taste of flowers ... like roses and i didnt like it it erminded me of some airfresheners used in toilets yuc ... it was strong herb though ...so that made up for it a bit ;)

Yea definitely a cerebral high.. i get a slight energetic body buzz too. It totally does smell just like you burned some incense. I really enjoy the smell of the smoke after i blow it out into the room lol. Doesnt smell like pot too much to me.. like lavender and roses sorta. The jars its in smell like dirty flowers lol. .

:cool:First update since the migration.:cool:

Just a few pics for the masses!

Bloody Skunk

Sweet Trainwreck

CMXL Twins

Looks great! I mostly (in addition) like the picture quality!!! So glad your posting again I want to watch that skunk? The purp? I like that one I've yet to see it with my own eyes.

Thank you so much! The Camera is an older model Samsung 10.2 Megapixel.

Yeah the Bloody Skunk is the purple one. It is something else for sure. It smells like dark chocolate. Crazy.

Im over the purps now lol.. that trainwreck looks awesome!!

The Bloody Skunk is fun, but Foxtailing like crazy, genetics I think. The Trainwreck on the other hand is going Magnum Size on me. It is pretty dense too. Smells nice, though its hard for me to nail down the scent.

Looking good Phobos!
Derp, I missed that earlier. Thanks FelipeBlu:thanks:!

:bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:
Almost skipped watering day! Calmag, and Tiger Bloom for the ladies of age. :love:
Calmag and a mystery 12-8-4 solution, for the Twins.:peace:

:peace:CMXL Twins:peace:

:eek:Sweet Trainwreck:eek:

:love:Bloody Skunk:love:

:theband:Tent Shots:theband:

hey phobos, lovely update feels good coming back and seeing such beautiful girls.

love those stacks :eek:

Just doing a drive-by
I haven't heard shit from them peoples.. Have you?

Keepem Green

No, I haven't. I talked to Teddy, he recommended that I contact them. Doing that is somewhat difficult, as you have to already have an account with Seedsman. Then you have to start a trouble ticket. I haven't heard back from them though.
I feel that there should be a Seedsman rep on here that is active, like Crop King Seeds was. Having to ask for my prize makes me feel like a small person. :confused:

im sure its pretty crazy for the team right now guys we are one persons with issues and concerns. lets give them some time :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom