Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Happy Sunday to ya Buck and friends...what the rest said , Looking fantastic bud! Very nice, clean , ROOMY (jealous Dugg's:( ) set up . Lots of room to show off your skills ...plain to see you have a lot of that....:surf:
Enjoy your day my friend.....u feelin Ok...getting stronger?
Thanks duggs, yea I'm starting to feel better, just gotta gain some weight

You get the lines tied together for waste? What? 3/4 tubing or is that 1"? I can't even control what I have right now. Wish I could get me girls that big. I'll post a pic. I'm outta space till I get more parts.

I think these pots have a 3/4 drain hole, might be 1/2". I'm gonna tie all drains together to drain into single bucket. I still gotta put legs on the pots too. So far I'm really liking these pots, looking forward to flowering in them.

How's your builds coming along, it gets expensive quick doesn't.

12"? on the legs? Here. Check out this shit. I need your help bro. I can't fire up the 9 panel without those drivers. I hate to beg for help, but check this out. I just walked 4 miles just to get a bag of perlite, cuz it's all I could afford.

Which drivers? The 240h-c1400b drivers.

That sucks brother, one positive thing, at least perlite isn't very heavy. I don't mind walking 1 maybe 2 miles but 4 is a good hour walk one way.

K, let me see if I can tell the story right without making your wife pissed.

You know how you have to walk five miles in the snow to suck dick? Well, I actually had to do that today. Horrible. Check out what I brought back on my skateboard 4 miles later.

Apoggee calls me on Thursday. Says that my new unit is going to be shipped to me on Monday which I recevied today. Haven't testesed it yet. My problem is I hate being an honorable man. I could have just got a free 350 sensor. But instead of being a jerk for them sending me a defective product. Wasting my time with a return, then returning it to another state, then wanting me to return the other one to them after getting a hold of the property manger of the old house that they did not ship to originally or had the part shipped from them from. And hte story will continue.

I gotta keep going. Just let me know if I go on too much. So... we already know that I'm a sexist, now I just found out I'm a racist also. We all choose the perfect strain. The master race right. So I just finished this and found out I'm white powder.

Check out the rest of this rig I rigged up, it will make you laugh. We'll see what happens. Double decking fun for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom