Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Just jumping in here so I can get some shit from you guys/gals. Check this out. Buck helped me out so much and I am failing him. Had to hot wire all of these drivers to get the room running today. If these girls are not in today, I need to be tar and feathered by you men/gals out there. So I got everything hot wired. I love these panals at three watts lol.

Now if I can get this dang fangled room set up with in... GO NOW instead of typing this out. If I could just blast punk rock... heaven to work too. OK.

I understand why females hate me now. I just do not give them the love they deserve. Hopefully they will be happy with a new home. Who am I kidding.. chicks are never happy with what you give them... jk, or am I... hmm

So I get people asking me what's up with my shit. I'm all I don't know, cruise over to Buck's, he'll know. Even my journal not up to date on here cuz I post all my updates here and not on my journal. This one guy is all "who's buck", one of my friends in person hanging out at oysterfest today when I ran into him getting something from ace hardware. I'm all... Don't you wish you knew.

This is all wrong. It is not how I wanted it. But we have to deal with what we are given. This better work. I gotta have hot wired drivers on a shelf yet to be built. Freaking height. I don't have the cash to custom build it lower like I want. K. Anyways I need a beer. I don't have any ganja yet. At some point. I might have some. Not today though.

You know.. well maybe you do or you don't. I don't give shit. I would not be here today if it wasn't for the support of all of the people here. I would have given up and been a bum under the underpass. Still have like 10 grand in cash stuffed in my worn out vans. With a 40oz of king cobra screaming at people walking by "I CAN GROW WEED, WATCH' "I can kill it too". Another bottle of weedoff in the other hand. If it wasn't for the help of friends like you all and the german woman... oooh, be careful of her. Sweet something with another s bolt behind it. Wants to put your ganja in a gas chamber.... Master race stuff for your mary jane. Ah, I hope you know I'm joking Sue. You guys/gals/aliens need to check that out. Anyways... I tend to babble again. sigh.

Thanks stage, I was starting to wonder what happened to ya, haven't seen ya around on IG lately, thought maybe you took a break

High Buck,
Yep, you called it.
Took a lil break from postin but the show must go on.
:passitleft:
Well disguised fake plants again.
Ain't foolin me...no sir.
:popcorn:

This is all wrong. It is not how I wanted it. But we have to deal with what we are given. This better work. I gotta have hot wired drivers on a shelf yet to be built. Freaking height. I don't have the cash to custom build it lower like I want. K. Anyways I need a beer. I don't have any ganja yet. At some point. I might have some. Not today though.

Looks like your almost there, gonna be throwing out some dank soon

Yea we all gotta get a break here and there. What big girls you got going next. You absolutely killed that last run, great job

High Buck and thx for the big up.
Currently running a pair of Plat Gorilla and Purple D from csi atm.
They aren't quite as big as what your'e running but close.
:passitleft:

Still taking some time. This is a nightmare. I just want to say this. DO NOT DO WHAT I AM DOING. This is completely insane that I'm hot wiring all of this. I'll have photos up later today. I didn't know that I had to do it like this. Way more hardcore than I thought. So unsafe as an electrition. But I have to have it in today.

Couldn't remember how the volt amp measuring box thing was suppose to be wired. Yea, load and line, but which is the postive? Then I remembered that some jerk named buck gave me a photo a little while ago.

It's like the only time you can be racisct. If you hooked up that black with the white... you can die. Ehh. Bad joke.Then we got red's, blues, browns....me.

K. I was going to go off on this one to make it sexual, but I figured this one was better. I'll get to this one later.

Ok boys and girls. Not only does it store your fruits, veggies, left over steak and potatoes, it also can be used as an electrical box in a jam.

They are both electritions...

Hmm. and here I thought we were all electritions with the crazy stuff as hazardous as it could be. Think we know how to do it safe. I got this one about 15 years ago. Learned my lesson then. It's funny, not really, I go out of my way to make things safe for others. Second is just running around here and everything is so 1970's wiring. things melt right in front of you. Almost think instead of teaching children how to put a condomn on a cucumber they should teach electrical and plumbing. But that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom