Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

I got a question for you guys/gals even though no gals respond. I thought these things would snap out of this. Now I have only three photos of three different plants. Same seeds from my whipple f2. Two have only one leaf? And not just one leaf, but the normal amount just molded together.

The third one looks fine. WTF? Now... Does that mean a: they are going to hermie on me? or b: that I found a new strain that says.. "HEY, I DON'T NEED 7, 9, OR 11 LEAVES. I JUST NEED ONE. YOU WILL SMOKE MY ONE LEAF AND LIKE IT."

I wonder if they could be a form of Ducksfoot. Could they have any of that genetics? Check it out. :Namaste:

Ducksfoot

I wonder if they could be a form of Ducksfoot. Could they have any of that genetics? Check it out. :Namaste:

Ducksfoot

I don't see why not. Makes the most sense. Like I was telling buck. It was Original OG Kush that got crossed with something out in the hills. We never found out what it was. So many damn growers out here, it could of been anything.

It also explains why three of my outdoor friends said it was the best weed they had ever grown last year when I gave those plants away on my porch before I moved.

Been in trim jail past week, sucks ass lol. Took my table out and moved the 2 sundae Driver/skunk-tang bx into flower. They are almost 5 ft from top

Here's Tahoe Alien Bubblegum by alien genetics

Just her first cat drench at day 26, going to give 2nd today

:Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Morning Buck!
Some real monsters ya got there.
:bravo:

Those new pots would be awesome to make a rdwc system with a bottom drain to totally remove water. Loving the legs lol. And as always those plants are just beautiful

Thanks, I used pvc conduit for the legs. Yea these pots can be used few different ways. They are going to send me a few manifolds to play with, that way I can at least water them if I'm away for awhile

Thanks, I used pvc conduit for the legs. Yea these pots can be used few different ways. They are going to send me a few manifolds to play with, that way I can at least water them if I'm away for awhile

That's awesome Buck! Glad those pots are working out. If I didn't just buy 6 #15''s I would have considered them. Let us know how the manifolds work out.

:passitleft:

That's awesome Buck! Glad those pots are working out. If I didn't just buy 6 #15''s I would have considered them. Let us know how the manifolds work out.

:passitleft:

I'll post them on the mag when I get them. I'm completely stocked up on pots now, 5,7,10,15,26 gallons. But so far girls love these fancy pots

:Namaste::passitleft:

Evenin Buck, friends....hope ya'l had a decent day without too much stress.:passitleft:
Big game 4 on tonight....best ever hockey....maybe they will get Vanna White to help out Pat tonight....what a joke...did anyone see that farce.....come on ..it's supposed to be about playing hockey...not all that Hollywood crap...bahhhh.........lmfao!:rofl:... Enjoy the night Buck and gang!

Some pics of Tahoe alien Bubblegum and a group shot. The TAB is on day 36 or 38, she's really putting on some weight now along with the frost. I pushed here too hard to, burnt tips up some lol. Hope everyone is having a great weekend :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom