British Green's 1st 420 Grow Journal

PM me anytime....I just love how you adore the wife and her miniature....I can feel your sense of pride across the pond, truely....

IMAG11454.jpg
IMAG11488.jpg
IMAG11527.jpg
IMAG11464.jpg
IMAG11507.jpg
IMAG11476.jpg
IMAG11516.jpg
IMAG11536.jpg
IMAG11548.jpg

The first seven pictures are of white chronic which I'm still waiting to finish . She has slowed down drinking and is only taking a couple of litres a day of fresh water. The next photo number eight is pineapple express I can't wait to have a smoke from her . I smoked this in amsterdam a few years back and fell in love :) she is drinking about three litres every day and has had a nutes change of 18litres water 30ml of canna a and b flores with 15 ml cal/mag 10ml bud link and 6grams of monster bloom . The next photo and last is of super lemon haze and is probably the biggest girl I had in this room and still only about two weeks into true flower :) slh has had the same nutes change as pineapple express . I've got few more pictures I'll add soon :)

I dunno buddy I popped some of the doctor by greenhouse seeds a week ago. Im glad i did as its my favourite strain for pain. They are on there second set of true leaves but my hydroton nipped one of my babies stalks. Its crushed the innards but not cut the skin so Shes gone all floppy. And on crutches the cut straw plastic cast trick. Lol. I have no real veg area yet as I'm just so tight with my cash lol. And our lass went on the laptop tonight and I told her to get the f off as it started making a really fast ticking noise as if a fan has dislodged?

And I don't know what to do just keep going and put these 4 in my modified Wilma system after my current WWxBB is done or try something new all together. Diy rdwc?

That's my problem im too random in my thinking and can never settle with one "plan" untill its too late and they are deep into flower.

What should I do? Lol

Beautiful plants, BG....look at the size of those colas......sweet!

I will sort a mini veg tent when my shoulder gets better and when I have it all setup I will start a journal. Then you will see how much I fart about and my heavy defol. I've always wanted to recreate k33FTR33Z parabolic light tunnel. The whole roof is a curved reflector so you may also see me try to build my a rdwc into the base like he did. Totally awesome if you can find his posts. I'm sure this is the reason I joined 420 because I'm sure he had the threads here.

Hello random how are you . I was knackered last and dropped off on the couch . This is why I never replied . I hope that shoulder mends soon . It's amazing how much you need it when it's fucked . Your journal when started sounds like it could be random's random journey through random grow's . Sounds like fun if you constantly changing your mind

Lol. I think o fell asleep watching my series Vikings. I woke up chonged this morning. And yea it is fun but I create lots of problems that I then have to overcome. But I'm ok I live 1 street away from my d.i.y store and I always make stuff even if its a temp fix lol. I'm searching for my holy grail WW and holy grail grow method....

Yea and if I stopped messing I could afford a killer setup lol. But my hands..... Have to be moving making things otherwise I get bored sit down smoke bowl after bowl and I pinch the corners of my pillows and kind of rub 2 pieces of fabric together constantly untill the 4 corners have rubbed away. No joke either. And its weird if I put my hands on my lap or rest on something my fingers twitch slightly asif sub consciously trying to make something wheter its an invention a bowl a joint or a coffee lol.

Its wounding when that happens. I used to do that when I tried growing organic in soil. Now I been vegging 2 months I seem to get loads of bud. The small buds surprise me the most because they are that dense when I grind up I'm expecting a small pile and get about 6 bowls from them. I have even tried flowering under 300 watt cfl. 2 oz per plant and only managing 3 plants At a time. Pfft.

Back
Top Bottom