British Green's 1st 420 Grow Journal

She is on the turn and has been flushed since end of last week I think it was then . I'll go back and have a look . It was going to come down early next week anyway . So I 've took the lower branches off and I'll take the rest down Monday or when I get chance . Pineapple express seems to be catching up on white chronic :)

It's just one of them thing's :) these are new too me . When I had my disaster and burnt the ww x BB's to death I started from scratch and ordered some beans I'd never tried before up to know one of the free one's was best high priority . It was a very nice smoke grew a decent yield for a small veg time :)

The universe is telling me something here. No bullshit its just loaded the first page up of your journal WWXBB and it wasn't keeftreez that got me to join it was your journal. I just remembered when I saw the whole layout of ya grow area again I was like I've seen this before lol. God I'm so forgetful. It was when I grew my first seeds out to pick a WWXBB mother plant I wanted to see how it grew out. Then I went off of 420 for a while logged in again carried on reading and forgot why I was. How did you burn yours? Heat or nutes? And I always find an unexpected good seed out of my freebies. Take pepperjack haze from blackskull seeds. I made my whole grow room high on that nice creative cerebral buzz. And id grow it again. My new babies are The Doctor from green house seeds my favourite strain for head aches and pains and the beans are dirt cheap but I always get a hermie at about 7 weeks for some reason no matter what I do. Must be in the genetics but its manageable at 7 weeks. Only 1 week removing the odd nanner here and there.

Cheers. I don't know wether to carry on going cfl to hps. Or switch to a good led for veg and flower. Decisions decisions. I have been looking at the sponsors but all the led panels look good to me. So as you can tell I know nothing about them and could come out with the worst of the pick. I've never had such a shooting pain headache in my life. Its all the thinking I'm doing. Lol.

I have used Florescent lights, High Intensity Discharge Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium lights and LED light panels. LED light panels provide the plants with much more usable light than Compact Florescent Light bulbs that translates into higher growth rates and higher yields. The buds I have harvested that have been grown under LED light panels are denser, more aromatic, more flavorful, more trichome covered and more potent than the same strains grown under High Pressure Sodium lights. I have several Grow Journal and Reviews featuring 420 Magazine sponsors LED light panels in my signature.

The universe is telling me something here. No bullshit its just loaded the first page up of your journal WWXBB and it wasn't keeftreez that got me to join it was your journal. I just remembered when I saw the whole layout of ya grow area again I was like I've seen this before lol. God I'm so forgetful. It was when I grew my first seeds out to pick a WWXBB mother plant I wanted to see how it grew out. Then I went off of 420 for a while logged in again carried on reading and forgot why I was. How did you burn yours? Heat or nutes? And I always find an unexpected good seed out of my freebies. Take pepperjack haze from blackskull seeds. I made my whole grow room high on that nice creative cerebral buzz. And id grow it again. My new babies are The Doctor from green house seeds my favourite strain for head aches and pains and the beans are dirt cheap but I always get a hermie at about 7 weeks for some reason no matter what I do. Must be in the genetics but its manageable at 7 weeks. Only 1 week removing the odd nanner here and there.

Good morning mate . I switched off my veg room as I was going to have a break when I got married at christmas . I forgot that my veg room powered my fan . Big big fook up and I cooked the plants . It was heart breaking as they looked fecking great . But we live and learn :)

I do like the strain but I'm getting tolerance issues so I took 12 clones from my wwxbb mother and gave her the inside view of a bin bag. These 4 I've got going now are the last I will grow for a while. I swear iam going to order every white strain ever and Frankenstein graft them all on to one mother plant and hope that so called genetic drift is bullshit. Then I wont have issues with tolerance as I wil have lots to play with. Plus then plant count will be down but I will have the pick of lots all from one plant.

And cheers king. I'm looking through the first led journal on your sig.

Welcome Scott . It has no meaningful use on the lid of the tub other than its really sticky and strong . I pick up rolls of aluminium tape on site . Because it is so handy to have around . I cover everything in it :rofl:

Lmao....kinda like me with Duct tape....if ya cant fix it....Duct (tape) It!!!! Ftw :volcano-smiley:

Lmao....kinda like me with Duct tape....if ya cant fix it....Duct (tape) It!!!! Ftw :volcano-smiley:

Lol great minds think alike. My fan didn't turn on last night (faulty timer) melted my 5 to 6 inch duct reducer a little with not cooling my cooltube down. So i chopped the badly melted part off when it hardened and fixed it all up with a but of duct tape. Good as new untill I can be arsed to buy a new one lol.

Got be careful with them cool tubes . If it's gotten really hot inside the tube random when you get chance inspect the wire's at the back of the bulb holder . I had the same thing happened about a week later the light wasn't working . So I switched ballast and still nothing so I changed bulbs and it went pop . Took the cool tubes down took it apart and found the outer covering of the wire had melted became brittle and fell away sending a short to the bulb . Replaced the wire with high temperature and covered them with cable insulation ( high temperature ) made like oven gloves . Then after that grow I never used them again as I thought they were a bit of a fire hazard .

Been looking into cool tubes myself, I'm having some real heat issues right now...even though I'm running LEDs...temps up to 32c...active intake installed and everything! So I'm currently drawing up plans with a buddy of mine to create a cool good for my LED light, basically gonna build a frame for my LED and port the heat directly out of the tent.
Was thinking about cool tubes for veg

Hello BG.

Been looking into cool tubes myself, I'm having some real heat issues right now...even though I'm running LEDs...temps up to 32c...active intake installed and everything! So I'm currently drawing up plans with a buddy of mine to create a cool good for my LED light, basically gonna build a frame for my LED and port the heat directly out of the tent.
Was thinking about cool tubes for veg

What is the ambient air temperature and what CFM and size are the inline fan on the intake and exhaust ports?

What is the ambient air temperature and what CFM and size are the inline fan on the intake and exhaust ports?

The room the tent is in is about 82f, the other rooms located in the same area as well as the hallway are 69f

Intake Rated air-flow: 184 m3/hour..,I believe that is around 100CFM
Exhaust Rated air-flow: 220 m3/hour which I think is about 120...I'm going to use to work out the calculation tomorrow has the place I brought the fans don't state the CFM. I should also add I don't have a carbon filter attached to the exhaust in order to increase the airflow.
There is a 1200w led in that tent which will be swapped for a 675w...I'm sure that will do a lot for heat issues and I can always get s bigger fan once I can afford it.

Cheers KJC

g'day to you British, the missus, and the miniature.....heard the weather across the pond is delightful, so enjoy

thanks BG, new look for spring, fits my personality, glad you like it, thanks....

Back
Top Bottom