British Green's 1st 420 Grow Journal

the wife went shopping for me today for holiday clothes:rofl: and came back with these :)
IMAG11425.jpg

What do you guys light your seedlings with?? Ive just received my Philips tornado 60w cfl 120w equivalent. 4120 lumens. Its huge but they have grown as much in 6 hours as they have in 3 days compared to my budget 30w cfl. Do any of our sponsors stock Philips? As id like a few more at a good price.

For cuttings I root as clones I hang 4x 26 watt Compact Florescent Light bulbs in a reflector above the Aeroponic cloner. I would have more usable light using 1x higher wattage Compact Florescent Light bulbs rather than using more smaller wattage Compact Florescent Light bulbs.

Sunblaster cfl 26 watt 6400k

InterLux CFL Lamp-125W / 6500K - Perfect Gardens

InterLux CFL Lamp-200W / 6500K - Perfect Gardens

125W CFL Bulb & Reflector Package - Perfect Gardens

200W CFL Bulb & Reflector Package - Perfect Gardens

Good morning everyone of my friends good morning 420 :) I've got a feeling it's going to be quite around here and I'll have to try to make more friends . I popped upstairs yesterday and found the plants are all good shl is finished stretching and has small buds and pineapple express has doubled its bud sizes and white chronic gets closer and closer to the chop . I feeling very low at the moment :)

Good morning everyone of my friends good morning 420 :) I've got a feeling it's going to be quite around here and I'll have to try to make more friends . I popped upstairs yesterday and found the plants are all good shl is finished stretching and has small buds and pineapple express has doubled its bud sizes and white chronic gets closer and closer to the chop . I feeling very low at the moment :)

I feel low too buddy. First time I've logged in for a bit after it. I've been reading emails just haven't had the strength to log in and talk.

For cuttings I root as clones I hang 4x 26 watt Compact Florescent Light bulbs in a reflector above the Aeroponic cloner. I would have more usable light using 1x higher wattage Compact Florescent Light bulbs rather than using more smaller wattage Compact Florescent Light bulbs.

Sunblaster cfl 26 watt 6400k

InterLux CFL Lamp-125W / 6500K - Perfect Gardens

InterLux CFL Lamp-200W / 6500K - Perfect Gardens

125W CFL Bulb & Reflector Package - Perfect Gardens

200W CFL Bulb & Reflector Package - Perfect Gardens

Cheers. I don't know wether to carry on going cfl to hps. Or switch to a good led for veg and flower. Decisions decisions. I have been looking at the sponsors but all the led panels look good to me. So as you can tell I know nothing about them and could come out with the worst of the pick. I've never had such a shooting pain headache in my life. Its all the thinking I'm doing. Lol.

Hi BG....things sure are different now....I feel for all of us...pretty shitty....okay then....have a good day....

I'll be here BG...good day to the miniature Mrs. BG Kiera Knightley lookalike....too cute.......

Back
Top Bottom