Brix, Buds & Blades: Knifemaker420's Auto Perpetual Garden

looking good mate! quick flik of recent goinggs on all looking well :)
Thanks for dropping by, I'll be watering and taking pictures of my ladies this evening when the lights come on. Update to follow :)
Have a knife day
And happy Canada day to all my fellow Canuks
StaySharp

Happy Canada day!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Update day 56

Things are progressing pretty well over all.
The girls all got another 5 gal soaking this evening with 3/4 strength feed.
Introduced bud candy to my A.N lineup after a visit with a local hydro shop. I'd never been in altho I drive by on my way to and from work everyday. Was a great friendly shop with staff that all grow themselves so have experiance with the products they sell and are able to help with problems. They gave me some suggestions on how to,hopefully bring Min (NL) back around.

Here's the girls :)
Elayne(Gelato) Still packing on size and weight. Frost is spreading nicely and the hairs are turning orangey.
20190701_202610.jpg
20190701_202616.jpg
20190701_202625.jpg
20190701_202620.jpg

20190701_202635.jpg

Aviendha(Zkittles) is doing so well, you'd never know that a couple weeks ago I was worried she was gonna die on me. Lots of little buds popping up all over the place. Even though she's only been flowering for 8 days now she's already got frost spreading out onto the little fan leaves. Hopefully a sign of some potent future smoke. She was starting to stretch up too much so I supercroped the top cola and I have used my rubber ties to spread her open so the light can penetrate inside.
20190701_202653.jpg
20190701_202712.jpg

20190701_202704.jpg

20190701_202708.jpg
20190701_202723.jpg

Continued....

Min(NL) is still sad. Still stretching, but not really flowering much yet considering that its been showing pistils for about 2 weeks now.
Hopefully the advice from the hydro shop will help her.
20190701_202605.jpg
20190701_202552.jpg
20190701_202559.jpg
20190701_202556.jpg

Thats it for tonight.
Have a great evening.
StaySharp

Looking good in here Knife!

Gelato is stacking up nicely and I’m sure your NL girl will bounce back! Keep up the good work!
Thanks Dutch. I'm quite happy with how well Elayne is progressing. Finish line is coming closer but still have a ways to go yet.

Yay! Someone got the reference.
Wheel of time is one of my all time favorite series.
probably IS my favourite, just wish jordan could have finished it!

Just finished up this hunting knife for a client.
Stainless Damascus with Woolly Mammoth bone handles.
Thanks for looking
Have a knife day
Very well done!

I'd love to try my hand in the forge again. Last blade I made was a small work knife made from a 17mm box end wrench.

Loved that blade... lost it years ago

How many layers was that billet you started with? The etching is gorgeous
I'm not sure, since it is stainless damascus it is beyond my ability to make. I bought it as bar stock and cut/ground away everything that isnt a knife lol.

I'm not sure, since it is stainless damascus it is beyond my ability to make. I bought it as bar stock and cut/ground away everything that isnt a knife lol.
Gotcha! It is seriously beautiful! I understand what goes into making knives brother. It ain't easy work, no question.

:bravo:

Gotcha! It is seriously beautiful! I understand what goes into making knives brother. It ain't easy work, no question.

:bravo:

No, deffinately not easy but incredibly satisfying to put in the work and end up with somthing like above. The nicer I'm able to make them the more difficult it is to let them go when the time comes lol

Back
Top Bottom