Brix, Buds & Blades: Knifemaker420's Auto Perpetual Garden

They're looking great Knife! :bravo::headbanger: Healthy and happy.
Aviendha has some huge fans on her
Some big solar panels on her! :ganjamon:
When do I consider it to be fully "In Flower"
I start counting flowering days on the first sign of pistils which is usually within the first 7-10 days of 12/12 from my experience.

I start counting flowering days on the first sign of pistils which is usually within the first 7-10 days of 12/12 from my experience.

Since these are all autoflowers there wont be a switch to 12/12
Gelato has been showing pistils for about a week now.

All looking good knife, those leaves are pretty impressive, I've only ever had 9 blades so 11 is just cool. Your gonna be smoking some high grade before you know it

You have some nice plants man!

First of all I’m not trying to thread jack, my apologies but
I had eleven blades on my old black diamond and green Crack. I have a pic of a blade held up to my face, not posting it because I don’t want my face posted on the site.

I grew those in soil rather then coco

Update day 39
Happy Saturday everyone.
Time for a weekend update.
All 3 are getting noticably bigger seemingly every time I check on them. The Inkbird controllers are doing their thing and are keeping my temperature and humidity levels right where I want them. I was having temperature issues the first day or 2 after setring up the controllers but realized that the prefilter sock thing on my extraction fans carbon filter was completely blocked up. Gave it a run through the wash and its all good again.
Here's what you all came here for, the pictures.

Gelato(Elayne)
20190615_200729.jpg
20190615_200705.jpg
20190615_200742.jpg
20190615_200735.jpg

Zkittles(Aviendha) no sign of pistils yet
20190615_200649.jpg

20190615_200656.jpg

Northern lights(Min)
Seeing a couple pistils on Min
20190615_200820.jpg
20190615_200811.jpg
20190615_200843.jpg

Have a great weekend all
StaySharp

They’re looking healthy and strong Kinfe :ganjamon::bravo: Elayne is pushing pistils like crazy. Those other girls have got some catching up to do! ;)

They’re looking healthy and strong Kinfe :ganjamon::bravo: Elayne is pushing pistils like crazy. Those other girls have got some catching up to do! ;)
They sure do. I am quite surprised at how strong Zkittles has been growing since it got over its early issues. Hopefully it starts showing pistils soon too.

Bro I got one zkittles on route along side with these now

My Zkittles had a rough first couple weeks, was way behind the other two, seemed stunted and very slow growing. Then developed some leaf issues for a couple weeks and the just seemed to decide to go for it lol. Its now about the same height as the Gelato but Gelato has been topped and trained in the Quadline method so isnt as tall as it would have been without being tied down.

My Zkittles had a rough first couple weeks, was way behind the other two, seemed stunted and very slow growing. Then developed some leaf issues for a couple weeks and the just seemed to decide to go for it lol. Its now about the same height as the Gelato but Gelato has been topped and trained in the Quadline method so isnt as tall as it would have been without being tied down.
Did you top and tie down the zkittles?

Did you top and tie down the zkittles?
No, because it started out so slowly it only had 2 full nodes at 21 days and was starting on the 3rd. The Gelato was the biggest and healthiest looking plant so it got the quadline treatment and the NL was kinda betwen Z and G growth wise but healthy so it got LST training. I just left Zkittles to do its thing .

Back
Top Bottom