Brix, Buds & Blades: Knifemaker420's Auto Perpetual Garden

I'm sure @Dutchman1990 could chime in on this...
:thumb:

Homeboy was just on a luxurious vacation down that way. LoL

:passitleft:

Indeed I was haha !

The classic Jamaica strains would be hard to find expensively labeled and known strains. I brought back 45x seeds with me that I picked from buds. I was told the strain was “Purple Cheese” but it was the best of 4bags I smoked down there.

I know I wasn’t much help on selecting a strain but I hope you find what your looking for! I’m going to start growing these out this fall and sorting through them! Hoping for a few good females but I know majority of them will be males!

Well some bad news this morning....
I put little Z-2 out on the picnic table yesterday morning to bask in the sunlight in hopes that it would stand up. Well i forgot to bring it in before bed and when I came out this morning the pot was laying on the grou d with the dirt spread all over. I'm assuming it was a neighborhood cat :( RIP Z-2

On a brighter note, I did some leaf bending on Gelato (Elayne) and didnt break one leaf. This morning all the new growth sites had gone bonkers overnight. The arms on my quadline have almost reached the edges of the pot. I believe once they get there I'm supposed to let them go upwards.

You can't repot her?
I couldnt find her. The promix was spread out over a 3 or 4 ft area and the actual pot was about 10 ft from the table. Looks like whatever got to it had a good ol time playing in the dirt

I'm assuming it was a neighborhood cat :( RIP Z-2

Damn cats! Gotta love dogs :)

IMG_20190601_203408.jpg

Bummer! Sorry to hear about the Zkittlez. :(

Beautiful dog and chickens though!!
The chickens are out at the inlaw's farm. She just sat there watching them for a long time. Didnt try to chase them or anything. Not bad for a 5mo old pup. :)

Update day 30

Hey all you 420 fanatics here we are with another mid week update.
Yesterday I lowered the Sp250 from 24 down to 20" above Gelato who is currently the tallest of the 3. They all seem pretty happy with the change. I imagine I'll be raising it back up as the girls stretch at flowering to keep from burning them.
All 3 got a good drink with half dose of week 3 level nutrients. 12ml calmag, 23ml m-g-b and 12ml B52 in 3 gal of RO water.

Group shot
20190605_204406.jpg

Gelato (Elayne) is going bonkers, I've been leaf tucking/bending and trying to keep my canopy level. Resorted to a bit of mild supercropping on a couple of the taller centre branches.
20190605_203620.jpg
20190605_203637.jpg

While watering the ladies this evening I happened to lift some leaves as to not splash them and saw this on Elayne
20190605_202148.jpg

Northern Lights (Min) not really seeing the explosive growth I'm getting with Elayne but definitely getting bigger. Maybe this latest watering will get her going.
20190605_203948.jpg
20190605_203935.jpg
20190605_204011.jpg

Zkittles (Aviendha) chugging along, growing slowly still but has gotten taller than Min (as LST'd)
20190605_203504.jpg
20190605_203515.jpg

but I have a concern... is this a boy part or just a new set of leaves growing in on either side of the top node?
20190605_203603.jpg

Thanks again for all the help, I wouldnt have gotten this far without it.
Have a knife day
StaySharp

Nice looking plants :yahoo: They seem to be plugging along nicely!!

That last plant, does look like pollen sacks... I’ll have to go back and read up, it seems that I haven’t been informed about your posts and I missed a lot. Are they in flower?
Zkittles has had a rough go from the start. All 3 are Autoflowers 30 days from sprouting. So far Gelato is the first and only one to pop pistils.

Here are some better pictures. Used the excuse to try out my macro lens for the cellphone.
Zkittles possible pollen sacks? @Pennywise Say it aint so.....
20190605_215902.jpg

Gelato's pistils
20190605_215833.jpg

Max temps during the day is 26-27c humidity between 50-60%
My light is hanging 30" above the canopy

The leaves ar not only tacoing but clawing too. Along with rust spots and holes in the leaves. (Went over all 3 plants with my macro lens to check for bugs but found none...
That means up the cal mag a bit ? Rust spots .

Back
Top Bottom