Brix, Buds & Blades: Knifemaker420's Auto Perpetual Garden

Hey Knife! :ganjamon: The Gelato & NL is looking healthy and loving the training. Glad to see the Zkittles is recovering!! :yahoo: Not sure whats going on with the new seedling though, she sure should of made more movement in the last 24 hours...:hmmmm::nomo::rollit:

Hey Knife! :ganjamon: The Gelato & NL is looking healthy and loving the training. Glad to see the Zkittles is recovering!! :yahoo: Not sure whats going on with the new seedling though, she sure should of made more movement in the last 24 hours...:hmmmm::nomo::rollit:
Zkittles #1 also started really slowly. I assumed it was due to the out of soil experience it'd had but maybe its just a slower growing strain?

Zkittles #1 also started really slowly. I assumed it was due to the out of soil experience it'd had but maybe its just a slower growing strain?
I've heard others say Zkittles is slow in veg.

Great journal km. Im so busy trying to get ready for my wife's return.
Welcome Tom glad to have you along.
I'm very lucky. My wife was ok with me growing (she likes a puff or two before bed but thats about it for her) and even gave me a corner of her craft room for my tent etc.
Happy growing and
StaySharp

I've heard others say Zkittles is slow in veg.
Thanks, I hope thats it and not somthing I'm doing wrong..... It'll be great once I get a couple runs under my belt so I'm not worried about every little thing lol. Typical new parent syndrome. First kid always gets treated like they're made of glass, third or even second kids you dont worry about nearly as much.

Things are coming along here Knife and I’ve it my fingers crossed for zkittles!
Hopefully #2 gets going as well!
Thanks Dutch, Zkittles is still improving, putting on some growth now. The seedling Zkittles#2 is still alive.... hasnt stood up yet but hasnt wilted or shriveled at all. Just laying there not doing much.... I thought that maybe the light was too much for it in the tent. With the 1L pot its in on the floor the sp250 is only 30" away. I started the original 3 with the light as high up in the tent as I could get it. Ive moved Z-2 to a nice sunny window in the kitchen in hopes it will stretch up a bit. The plan is for this one to live out in the garden anyway.
15595302359423757261760380902499.jpg

Good morning 420 Family, hope everyone had a great weekend. We're dealing with alot of smoke from a forest fire that is burning about 5 hours north of us. Thursday the air quality advisory was at a 10, it was so smoky it was like twilight all day. It has improved some since then but still pretty hazy.

My garden is coming along nicely. All 3 of my plants are making solid gains every day.

Gelato ( Elayne )
Still loving the quadline treatment. Little bdsm freak she is lol
While trying to get some light into the lower reaches I was trying to bend some of the fan leaves out of the way and broke 3 off... decided to leave her alone after readjusting the tie downs.
20190603_063938.jpg
20190603_063953.jpg
20190603_064015.jpg

Northern Lights (Min)
Doing quite well with the LST. This plant seems downright dainty compared to Gelato. The leaves aren't as tough feeling and the stems are thinner and more pliable. I've started training the lower branches out the opposite direction from the main stem in order to open them up to the light more.
20190603_064043.jpg
20190603_064059.jpg

Zkittles (Aviendha)
Seems to have almost made a full recovery. New growth all over and even the clawingnhas almost entirely gone away.
20190603_063913.jpg
20190603_063925.jpg

Zkittles#2 (Z-2)
Still no reall progress. Hasnt stood up yet but also doesnt seem to be dying so there's that....
20190603_064344.jpg

Well that's it for now. Have a great f
Monday
StaySharp

Just got off the phone with my mom. Her hubby is a great guy who happens to be Jamaican. He is currently in Jamaica visiting family. She is going to get him to send/bring me some seeds from there. What would be the best strain(s) to have him look for?
Also have some Hawaiian genetics coming my way from my wife's cousin who lives on the big island. Not sure what strains tho.

Just got off the phone with my mom. Her hubby is a great guy who happens to be Jamaican. He is currently in Jamaica visiting family. She is going to get him to send/bring me some seeds from there. What would be the best strain(s) to have him look for?
Also have some Hawaiian genetics coming my way from my wife's cousin who lives on the big island. Not sure what strains tho.
I'm sure @Dutchman1990 could chime in on this...
:thumb:

Homeboy was just on a luxurious vacation down that way. LoL

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom