Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

20171011_1834021.jpg
20171011_1833581.jpg
20171011_1833401.jpg
20171011_1833381.jpg

Looking better after the ewc. One got a little too much water and is a little unhappy right now but ahould dry out without issue.

Sweet just caught up. I have a bad back, anyway to work around 7gallon bags? Ouch haha!
Can’t wait to see this Tut!

Hey welcome in archie to my brix advebture. Doc says 5 gal is the smallest you wanna go but 7gal is best. Im dying to get thia tut going! One is taking off and the other is looking questionable. Really not used to growing in soil lol but hoping she pulls through. Ill post pics. Once my soil is ready the growing will be easier. The moms are in a mix i made from dr earth potting soil ewc and perlite.

Lol 7 gallons will be nuts!

Do you think 4 will fit in a 4x4. Ive never grown in coco bigger then 3gal until MGO. My 5gal mgo coco plants are giant!! I assume 5 gal of coco will be close to 7 gal of soil??

I think I'm gonna watch and learn along with you here RF. I want to get better at coco, but I'm real interested in this stuff, looks awesome! I saw you talk about using tap water and that your treatment plant uses chloramine. Does that mean you must use RO?

They look like they want to green up, hope they snap out of it.

This watering i will add some dr earth fertilizer. Will be a few more days but hoping they start taking off after that. They are the little tuts that could!

I think I’m gonna watch and learn along with you here RF. I want to get better at coco, but I’m real interested in this stuff, looks awesome! I saw you talk about using tap water and that your treatment plant uses chloramine. Does that mean you must use RO?

Thats a good call archi! I started in soil and quickly switched to coco where i got my best harvest to date. Its great for new growers. Corrections are made quick almost over night and you get to learn your plant and how to cprrect deficiencies. Now that i feel i have coco down i want to step up to a higher quality, organic product. Ive grown in coco for a few years and just now am going back into soil. I feel like i have a better grasp of it but look at my moms lol!!

I personally use RO from organic to hydroponics. My tap is awful! With very high ppm. That wont work for hydro when synthetic nutes already have a specific formulation adding more of cal, iron, whatever can throw off the balance and cause lockouts. I use RO in organic because its pretty much the only way i know of filtering chrloamine. That stuff is hard to take out. If you have well water that should work fine or a water district that uses chlorine you can let the water sit for a bit but for me i use a filter. Its actually time to change filters.

Back
Top Bottom