Bruce Banner: Search For The Incredible Hulk

The seeds they're so small doctor... can we save them?

IMG_0975_DxO.jpg

IMG_0976_DxO.jpg
IMG_0978_DxO.jpg
IMG_0979_DxO.jpg

Especially this little guy

IMG_0979_DxO-1.jpg

I don't know nurse but if the guys @Weed Seeds Express say they are viable then dammit we have to try!

IMG_0972_DxO.jpg
IMG_0973_DxO.jpg
IMG_0980_DxO.jpg
IMG_0980_DxO-1.jpg

All we can do now is wait... and hope to God for some miracle.
Yeah, waiting on my Bruce now. Thank you for showing me what they look like bruh. Now what do they look like. I'll hang out to see how she do.

I'm growing out a Bruce Banger freebie. It is looking great with a 28 day veg. In week 7 of 12/12. Are they close to the same?

She is looking good.
Thanks Tok... I'll let her know you said that. ;)
Yeah, waiting on my Bruce now. Thank you for showing me what they look like bruh. Now what do they look like. I'll hang out to see how she do.
Grab a seat... this is a first time for me growing Bruce Banner so bear with.
I'm growing out a Bruce Banger freebie. It is looking great with a 28 day veg. In week 7 of 12/12. Are they close to the same?
Sounds about right... let me check tho :hmmmm:

My oldest were put into flower on 6-11 but I kinda did something wrong and they've been pouting ever since. The more sativa dominant flowers decided not to fill out so I'm contemplating a few plant murders if they don't recover (mercy killing of course).

Luckily I took the clones and put the knowledge I gained from the original plants into them and they seem to be thriving so far. Had to double top them to get them to stay short... originals I only topped pre flip and they wound up about 3' off the soil... I prefer no taller than 2' myself. Topped the clones pre flip and when they hit the 6" mark during stretch I topped again and they have remained a decent size with the tallest only about 2' currently while the less sativa dominant are around 12-16".

Thought I'd post a pic of #5. She is probably the most sensitive of the banners I have going. The original showed the very first signs of yellowing up. She is also the fastest bloomer (more indica dominant :hmmmm: ). This one was flipped on the fourth of July right when I flipped the sativa dominant #3 above as well though this one has developed significantly more bud in that same time even though nutes, lights, water are all the same.

She suffered a slight yellowing back when I figured out I was killing the originals but she has since greened back up (as much as she will I suppose) and has started to bud out nicely.

SaugaView :laughtwo:
IMG_1347_DxO.jpg
IMG_1349_DxO.jpg
IMG_1350_DxO.jpg
IMG_1351_DxO.jpg
IMG_1352_DxO.jpg
IMG_1354_DxO.jpg

Fresh organic tomatoes from out of the yard... grew em myself

IMG_1370_DxO.jpg

Nice Burpee genetics for some great flavor and won't make your joints ache!

IMG_1356_DxO.jpg

Just filling in the time. :thumb:

Fresh organic tomatoes from out of the yard... grew em myself

IMG_1370_DxO.jpg

Nice Burpee genetics for some great flavor and won't make your joints ache!

IMG_1356_DxO.jpg

Just filling in the time. :thumb:
That's what its all about.

Follow it up with a nice bowl of organic ice cream... heaven on earth.

Well I can't seem to find any truly organic ice cream but you know what they say

I can dream about you
If I can't hold you tonight

#5 clone is still showing signs of deficiency and has also begun to develop a few red pistils early in bloom. I'm going to have to reformulate my fertilizer to "hopefully" correct the situation.

IMG_1371_DxO.jpg
IMG_1372_DxO.jpg
IMG_1373_DxO.jpg
IMG_1374_DxO.jpg
IMG_1375_DxO.jpg

Closeup of redhairs
IMG_1375_DxO-1.jpg

Cutest little groundhog living under my shed... funny since I live in the suburbs.

Just caught him tonight with his back to me so I sat and watched to see what he was eating... turns out it was my organic grass (who knew groundhogs eat grass). I only fertilize the yard with organic amendments as I feel it helps the animals (lots of critters eat the grass and the insects that live in the yard make great bird food, squirrels love it too).

My yard is really coming to life now that I've stopped using chemical fertilizers (at least outdoors).

And no runoff of water soluble fertilizer to pollute the environment with toxic chemical waste.
There's a dead zone in the Gulf from it now... impact the fishing industry they say.

Anybody ever see a UFO in real life?

one of my friends lives where there's been a lot of odd stuff. a few of us were hanging out in his hot tub one night when we saw some stuff. i asked wth it was, and the locals just said its a ufo, flat as ever, like it was stupid i wouldn 't know.

Back
Top Bottom