Buds Buddy Does DWC: Critical 2.0 For The 1st Time

What nutes y’all use? I run with the general hydroponic trio, I use that chart on the bottle but I’m unsure if that is for DWC or if there is a difference but I always hear people talking about how good calmag is as a supplement, but Can I use that with what I use? And what budding supplement could I use ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    550.2 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    706.1 KB · Views: 26
I just bought a Rubbermaid 10 gal tote that’s only 8” tall, I’m gonna play with that to maybe use it instead of the bucket, but use the bucket lid so it’s interchangeable, mostly for the 6” extra of height but bigger reservoir will b nice also

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 26
What nutes y’all use? I run with the general hydroponic trio, I use that chart on the bottle but I’m unsure if that is for DWC or if there is a difference but I always hear people talking about how good calmag is as a supplement, but Can I use that with what I use? And what budding supplement could I use ?
I use to use GH & had about 7 - 8 additives. Made the bud taste real good. Haven't had that really sweet taste since. I like the Flora Nectar Fruit n Fusion. They have other flavors too.

I just bought a Rubbermaid 10 gal tote that’s only 8” tall, I’m gonna play with that to maybe use it instead of the bucket, but use the bucket lid so it’s interchangeable, mostly for the 6” extra of height but bigger reservoir will b nice also
Yeah, I have a couple 27 gallon Heavy Duty ones (Professional Grade Box they call them). I'll use them if I go totes.

That would b awesome buds, thank u, like I said I have the one on the bottle I just don’t kno if that’s specifically for dwc of if that matters at all
Shouldn't matter. Just the pH matters. The chart I have has like 3 different options for nutrients.
1) Beginner with just the basics. 2) someone with some experience that uses a few additives. 3) Advanced that uses a whole line up of stuff. It tells you how much of each thing to use by what week you are on. Of course you have to tailor it to what the plants like strength wise.

You will need to do bucket changes based on you’re ppm’s. This is where the sight Tube comes into play. If she’s strapped down or woven into a scrog, the only way to drain safely will be through the tubes, and refill through the top hydroten. That brings me to you’re other question and as others have said they’ve seen the reflection cover used before, I’ve always used a white plastic cover that they sell for 6” net pots. Keeps the light at bay and seems to reflect any light heat from the hydroten, just my opinion. You’re doing great keep up the posts. I’m in between grows and using yours to fix my itch. Puff puff pass.....

Back
Top Bottom