Buds Buddy Does DWC: Critical 2.0 For The 1st Time

Hey Buds! Hope you're doing well. Did you ever hear back from Sarah? I went through the same thing with her too. Ended up with a whopping total 8% discount...woohoo! :oops: So I saved about $15 on two TSW2000's and free shipping. I too am looking to order a third real soon and just wondered if you had any luck.

I did hear back; but she wants $468 for the tent & light & for me to do a grow journal featuring the stuff as soon as I get it. Sounds more like a 25 - 50% off deal to me so I blew it off. I just ordered the 3rd light about 10 minutes ago & just paid full price. I'll have to wait a couple weeks on the tent.
Just got back from the vet & they say my Pekingese needs to have his eyes removed right away because they keep getting infected & he's blind. That's costing $938 this Thursday so the tent can wait. My little buddy is more important.

Geez Buds! That's a real bummer to hear man. I'm quite a dog lover myself and for sure, the little guy should take priority. Yeah, I was looking on there website after I posted here and the grow journals they promote on the tsw2000 page isn't even linked and when I searched for the user I get no results. I guess Mars hydro and @SmokeSara don't need anymore business or promoting :rolleyes:

They are great lights for sure though. I'm not crazy about the heat, but it's not too crazy. I'll be watching to see how this grow turns out. Good luck with your buddy, wish him the best!
:peace:

The only way I can pay is bank deposits through most seed banks
Wish I knew how this krypto payments work but even bank transfers are nearly beyond my limits of understanding technology
I hear you on that. PITA. I gave up on using a C.C. & did it through my banks Bill Pay. Went right through. So got My light & seeds from 2 different places ordered. Still have to order Incredible Bulk & Fire OG seeds & I'll be good for at least a year. Ordering some STS too so I can get seeds, pollen & crossbreed.

Geez Buds! That's a real bummer to hear man. I'm quite a dog lover myself and for sure, the little guy should take priority. Yeah, I was looking on there website after I posted here and the grow journals they promote on the tsw2000 page isn't even linked and when I searched for the user I get no results. I guess Mars hydro and @SmokeSara don't need anymore business or promoting :rolleyes:

They are great lights for sure though. I'm not crazy about the heat, but it's not too crazy. I'll be watching to see how this grow turns out. Good luck with your buddy, wish him the best!
:peace:
I'll be worried about him all day Thursday. I have to drop him off at 7:30 am & pick him up at 5:30 pm. Sure hope everything goes well as I'm the one who's scared now.
Anyway, I never even did a journal search on these lights. I know I would have done a real good one considering the seeds I bought. I might do a journal & not show or mention what lights I'm using.
A lot of companies give out a Free Light if you'll do a grow featuring it & review it. I know a couple people that get these opportunities. I've never tried though.

I'll be worried about him all day Thursday. I have to drop him off at 7:30 am & pick him up at 5:30 pm. Sure hope everything goes well as I'm the one who's scared now.
Ya it's a terrible feeling. When I have my animals spayed or neutered that kills me to no end. I feel for you Buds and I hope all works out well. Best wishes for a fast recovery. The fact it's done and he's released the same day is a good sign.

Ya it's a terrible feeling. When I have my animals spayed or neutered that kills me to no end. I feel for you Buds and I hope all works out well. Best wishes for a fast recovery. The fact it's done and he's released the same day is a good sign.
Thanks. Much Appreciated.

She is a short chubby girl u got there, and sorry to hear about ur little buddy, a hope all goes well,and paying for seeds shouldn’t be so damn hard, I had to use bitcoin for the first time ever, such a pain, but the place I got them from has a good selection and very reasonable price, and cause I’m a tight wad I like that they have singles for most strains, I’m not sure about genetics though, seed city is where I been going with no issues so far

She is a short chubby girl u got there, and sorry to hear about ur little buddy, a hope all goes well,and paying for seeds shouldn’t be so damn hard, I had to use bitcoin for the first time ever, such a pain, but the place I got them from has a good selection and very reasonable price, and cause I’m a tight wad I like that they have singles for most strains, I’m not sure about genetics though, seed city is where I been going with no issues so far
They are starting to get bigger pretty fast. Drinking about 1/2 gallon a day now. 1 plant has got this really weird leaf on it.
The stem of it turns into a "Y" at the end by the leaf. I'll take a pic tonight.
My Blueberry is almost at it's 4th node & the OG Pie Breath is at 3 nodes so they will get up-potted by the weekend.
The other 2 Blueberry & the SFV OG I planted a few days ago are starting to pop their heads up.
Mars Hydro already sent tracking on my new light & said I should get it in 3 - 7 days. Pretty fast ! 420 Seedguy says my order is shipped also.
When it comes to my little sidekick the only part I worry about is the Anesthesia. I have a fear they'll put him to sleep & he wont wake up. Makes me a nervous wreck !!!

I ordered 2x ts600 on Saturday and they haven’t shipped yet, I was torn between those and just 1 ts1000 but the 2x ts600 is 50w more for only $20 more so I went with those lol

I ordered 2x ts600 on Saturday and they haven’t shipped yet, I was torn between those and just 1 ts1000 but the 2x ts600 is 50w more for only $20 more so I went with those lol
I plan to get a TS 1000 also for my small tent; but don't need it just yet. The 3 TSW 2000's should work great in a 4' x 8' tent. However, it will go in the grow shed for now as my grow is out there until I buy a tent.

I need a text also but am hesitant because I rent, and as of now if my landlord were to tell me he was stopping by I could Peary much make everything out of site, but it I got a tent it would b a little more difficult lol

What I've noticed most is light leaks leaking out through the zippers & pin holes while the lights are on. But when you get inside with the lights off you don't really see any light coming through. I usually avoid tents with the rounded doorways.
The Rectangle doorways have wide flaps on the outside of the tent that Velcro's closed over the zipper & across the top zipper there's a flap also. I prefer these tents. But make sure you get a tent with metal connectors. The plastic / nylon ones are weak & break. The other big differences are 600 D or 1680 D Material. 1680 D is better if you can afford the extra $30 - $40. Then the type of Mylar lining in it. There's 3 different finishes. Don't remember the names but Diamond Mylar is my preference. Best tips I can give when it comes to tent quality & light leaks.

Anyone use this brand of STS ? It's the one I bought. It says it's enough to do 2 plants. I wonder if they mean the whole plant or just a branch on 2 plants.
Anyone here have experience using this stuff that I can tag when I get ready for it ?

It's possible @Homer Simpson used it. There's plenty of people who have used it and of course I can't think of one right now.

EDIT: Sorry, you were speaking of a specific brand. I don't know if Homer used that brand or not.
No, never used any brand type. Old Salt was kind enough to send me some of the two chemicals needed he got from China.

No, never used any brand type. Old Salt was kind enough to send me some of the two chemicals needed he got from China.
Probably all works the same. Now to figure out how to use it. Smokin Mooses post says dilute 1:9 & Old Salts post says 1:6. One post says spray once per day & another says twice. So going to have to get with someone who's had good results & go with what they did. I believe Pennywise has done it.
Have you seen anything of Old Salt lately ? I tagged him a few times but no reply. Hope he's OK & just back on his other site & not a Victim of Covid 19.
Haven't heard from PW in a week or so either.

Back
Top Bottom