Buds Buddy Does DWC: Critical 2.0 For The 1st Time

I know many used Penny's process. You may have the link already by the way you mentioned how many times he sprayed but here it is anyhow.

I don't think Penny is a member here anymore :(
ah Shit. I wonder what happened there. He was one of my go to's for info & has helped me a lot. This sucks !!!
Seems there's been a butt load of new members lately & several old timers disappearing. Before long everyone will be looking for advice & no one around to give it.

Well took some pics today, did a bucket change & up-potted 2 plants. Not much to report really as things are pretty much the same other than more growth.
Here's the Plant pics.
7-98.JPG
7-99.JPG
7-100.JPG
7-101.JPG
7-102.JPG
7-103.JPG
7-104.JPG
7-105.JPG
7-106.JPG

Talk about Fast Shipping. Got the New / 3rd Mars Hydro TSW 2000 today. It'll go in the shed tonight at lights on.
I have to figure out something to do about light coming through the Window AC. I noticed there's a little light that comes through the vent that the air comes out of. I bought some AC filter / Black Foam. Hope it works.
Anyway, sitting here worried about my little buddy. He's at the vet having his eyes removed right now. I pray everything goes well.

I just went to check on things & I'll be damned if I didn't leave an air pump turned off when I moved stuff around this morning. It was probably off for around 4 hours. Hope it doesn't kill it.
Well I've decided I don't like DWC at all. Too damned much work involved in it for me. I'm staying with soil after this grow. Way easier !!!
I did hang the new light though so it should come on at 8 tonight. Pics later.

These AZ. temps are killing me. I was doing fine when temps stayed under 105 outside. Room stayed 72 - 77. But since temps have been 112 - 117 F for over a week now & they're talking at least another week of these excessive heat warnings my AC isn't able to keep up. Temps got to 82 in the grow room yesterday with AC set on 75. Water Temps were 78.8 (not good). Plants drank a gallon each in 1 day & flowered a lot more since this happened though. I'm sure the high temps are partly from adding the 3rd light & lowering all 3 lights. Pushing 72,000 Lux at the 2 DWC plants & 55,000 at the younger soil plants. Upped the nutes to 6 grams for 3.5 gallons of water. Upping it to 7 grams at bucket change (if they survive the heat). I was thinking about adding some of those frozen blue ice packs to my buckets to cool the water. Has anyone done this & does it work ?

Got my ice packs in case I need them. Last night temps were back down to 77 in the grow room & water temp went back to 73.4. Maybe it got so hot going in & out of there cleaning, moving things around & hanging the 3rd light. Not sure but I'll keep an eye on it over the weekend as these 2 days will be the hottest this year so far.
Well our stupid ass USPS system has sent my seeds to a town 100 miles away from me after they were already at the post office in my town. That's 3 orders the post office has screwed up delivery on in less then 2 weeks. one order went to Texas after being at my post office & another to CA. Lot's of incompetence in that Post Office apparently.
My dogs surgery went well. I feel so bad for him with no eyes. He seems a little depressed but he'll grow out of it.

My dogs surgery went well. I feel so bad for him with no eyes. He seems a little depressed but he'll grow out of it.
I'm so glad to hear everything went well. I'm bet he knows his way around the place and I'm sure it's going to be an adjustment period for both you and him. Give him lots of belly rubs and treats and he'll get over his depression. I'm sure the little guy needs some rest time too to get over everything that just happened. :love:

I'm so glad to hear everything went well. I'm bet he knows his way around the place and I'm sure it's going to be an adjustment period for both you and him. Give him lots of belly rubs and treats and he'll get over his depression. I'm sure the little guy needs some rest time too to get over everything that just happened. :love:
"U Betcha !!!"

The plants look great, Buds.

Now a little update. The DWC plant on the Left in above pics. This morning I defoliated the hell out of it. Nothing left on the bottoms & most the small twig branches removed. Then tied back the branches some to open her up. It's an Auto & already flowering so we'll see if she Hermie's or not. My mind saying "I wonder if I can get away with it" got the best of me.
Last night I topped the Blueberry in the Black Pot at the 4th node. I'll start LST on her soon. OG Pie Face still has a node to go.
The 2 DWC plants are drinking like all get up. Went through almost a gallon each in about 12 hours. That's just crazy.

Been debating on posting these pics of what my little buddy is going through. In the 1st pic you'll see how 1 eye went bad & shriveled up. He was blind in both eyes & they kept getting infected so I had to get them removed. I feel so bad for him.
Hope you don't have weak stomachs.
DSCF1582.JPG
DSCF1617.JPG
DSCF1618.JPG
DSCF1620.JPG

Back
Top Bottom