Burmese Kush, Mystery Top, SCROG Female

re: Burmese Kush & SCROG Female.

Okay to answer all of your questions respectively...

-First count your holes then count the number of budsites and then find what percent of budsites there are compared to the number of holes to get your percent.

-They all will get good light that is the idea of a scrog. Just make sure to place them apart from each other so they dont shade each other out. Your goal is one budsite per hole.

- Wait until you switch to 12/12 to trim out all of your undergrowth. You can do it now but I find that it really promotes quick bud growth on the canopy to do it right as you switch to 12/12.

- I recommend a plant per square foot and it looks like you have about four square feet so you would be fine with 4 plants.

- Yes each leaf budlet of new growth will become a budsite/cola when switched to 12/12 fan leaves obviously will not.

- You should weave them in to keep the canopy all starting from the net. You do not want your budsites to grow tall above the net or else you will end up with more salad than buds. Each bud should start to grow right above the net.

I hope that answers all of your questions but every thing looks really great and really green. Really I am impressed that things look as good as they do for your first scrog. Just keep up the good work retain as much knowledge as you can and hopefully you will be able to teach someone else how to scrog next time around. God I love this site!

Peace

Damn Mellow huge help youve been i cannt wait til i switch but def atleast another couplecwks Ill give yall the update wen i get back into town.

Here an update, gave them some water today.

Came home and this is how much they grew.
-74.jpg

From the side ( I already scrog'd one so you could see the diff.)
-31.jpg

A couple close ups after I weaved the tops and fans.
-53.jpg

-64.jpg

-23.jpg

Around 20-30% full now?
-43.jpg

What you guys think

Plants are looking great and the screen is filling in nicely,
How long till you switch to 12/12?

Looks like you have a runt weave the two bigger plants toward the screen that has no plant in it while waiting for the runt to catch up. Or you could switch them in 4-6days and cut your losses but the two big ones look about 35 percent

MEllow- ya im just cutting my losses with that plant, i figure I can get a little more room for the other two.

Also im going to be adding another plan to the section of the screen that has nothing. I think ill just cut larger holes in the screen and just carefully let them grow above the net. However i will weave some of the other two into that space as well.

35% is good ill update you guys as soon as i see some more progress. Should I back off the VEG nutes as of now or continue?

So i got a treat for you guys on the forums today. Well Not for you but you may enjoy the read: (Im really High and Bored sorry haha)
I picked up some Triple-Kush AKA Triangle Kush.
I've talked to people who have medicinal cards and have flown to Amsterdamn, and they all say that FL's local strand Triangle Kush smokes better than any nug out their...
It was rated 3rd in HighTimes best Kush hybrid 2008 and made High Times magazine for FL's top strain.

Heres some related links that are pretty neat, check them out.
You will see under Florida Triangle Kush
Triangle Kush

The strain originates in FL, near my hometown. I dont know the grower personally but have heard about it from word of mouth. This bud is grown indoor/outdoor.
This strain has been triple crossed with MasterKush, OG KUSH and Lemon Thai Kush.
The taste and odor are OUT OF THIS WORLLDDDDDD. Ive been smoking this stuff for a few years now and I can only say that it is by far the best bud Ive ever smoked, (Besides my own homegrown of coarse).

Just wanted to share with you guys.
Here is a picture of what it looks like on the plant
c361504_image_0.JPG

This is one I found already on the internet along with the plant bud.

IMGP1222.jpg

Heres the nug, 60$ and 8. It normally markets with ease at 20$ per Grm.
-221.jpg

Taste: Lemon-Diesel-Heavy Kush
High: Instant Extreme Stoned, Smoke to much and its light out for most.
Smell: KUSH, Lemon, Citrus, It just flat out stinks so GOOD.
Bag Appeal- Amazing

Um Its pretty much the same thing as just replying to someones thread, By replying to any thread you automatically move that thread to the top of the forum. So I want to put my post at the top of the forum in the most polite way, I use the word Bump. and it works. (See i got your attention ha)

Bump is supposed to be used for IMPORTANT articles that we don't want to fall way back in the old posts. Now some people feel the need to keep their journals up top so instead of giving an update or throwing up pics they take the lazy way out and bump it... :scratchinghead:

Sorry u feel that way Irie but normally a forum will respond to posts. Here however i have to beg for responses, i update pics a lor and 90% of the time i get nothing i understand im nobody but in order for anyone to see my post i have to bump it...

I think I might switch to 12/12 tonight. I will prob leave off the lights for 36 hours to initiate the cycle. I will do this tonight and update later on if anyone has any protests let me know.

They are huge.

Heres some of earlier monday. Pics are before and after tieing down. today theyre 2 months a 1 week. Every branch has elongated budsites and theyre changing colors leaf and stem alike.

Before the tie. I left for 4 days and this is what happens haha! they like to grow
-32.jpg

from the side before getting tied and weaved.
-24.jpg

Heres just one after I got done with it. I believe its ready and the other one is identical to this. My third small plant is at about 35% full but I cutting my loses with that one.
-110.jpg

Yeah your right they are definetly ready make sure to keep training em outward while they continue to stretch in flowering. Use the empty part of the screen if you have to. This is exciting!

Ya for real i cant wait theyre on 19 hrs of dark im ganna let themsit a total of 36 hrs. Tom morn its hps light and 12 12 baby

Back
Top Bottom