Burmese Kush, Mystery Top, SCROG Female

re: Burmese Kush & SCROG Female.

Yeah a 36 hour dark period is good for strains that really need a push into flowering but luckily the two strains I've used start to flower right after the first light cycle of 12/12 so I don't do one. Im excited to see them in budding though and you picked some good strains... be prepared to continue to train them into the screen for the next two weeks and then all you have to worry about is flushing the soil, nutes, ph, and water.

well i need to know whether or not I have a male on my hands or not.. So far 2 plnts showing pistils but my largest one is scaring me. It hasnt shown any pistils and at each node between the leaf and stem there are little tiny leafs forming, Im not sure what to think of it.

Here are some pics, there the best i could do
-25.jpg

-33.jpg

However here is one of plants showing its pistils.
-111.jpg

Is their any way its a hermie? Or is it strictly male or female with seeds??

IM SOOOO upset/ pissed. (I bought females but I guess there no garuntee).

If they are 100 percent female they will either be female or hermie not male. I would let em grow a little more and things will become more apparent. I realy hope they didnt hermie on you... do oyu have high temps/humidity? Whats the ph like? anything that has stressed them out lately?

So we have a hermie.... Idk wat i did but owell it gone now. Other two burmese look great

Oh sweet so two of them are still good then? That's a relief I thought that you where saying two of them turned on you. Dont get down on yourself or anything because it is common for fem seeds to produce hermies every so often. Once you have taken clones and start your next grow you wont have the same problem unless you really stress them out.

Re: Burmese Kush, Mystery Top, SCROG Female.

Heres an update week 2 flower for the burmese. The MYSTERY Plant by Paradise seeds in the background is about 5 1/2 weeks.

Let me know what yall think. I know I got lazy with my tieing down but have you seen how HUGE these things are!!! I already broke 2 of my main tops trying to get these things in the box haha

-112.jpg

-26.jpg

-34.jpg

Stalks are about as thick as my thumb. I water heavily every two days and they are loving it.

-45.jpg

-54.jpg

Heres my *******Bella-Mystery******* at 5 1/2 weeks. they are tasty looking
-66.jpg

-75.jpg

Heres another update.

See ya later MR. (Sucks this plant was going places........)
check out those roots, was a 4.5 gallon pot. that was the thrird transplant!
-85.jpg

I had to temporarily remove the hps for the weekend due to some heat isssues in my box, ac is messed up til monday.
I have 4 large cfls powering it til then. they should be ok.

But i got some really good pictures without the HPS! ha
-93.jpg

Big girl at 6 weeks
-102.jpg

Thanks CHARLIE and TRAFIC,

I really was looking for the largest yeild 2 plants could give on the burmese. Hopefully they will be as nice and big as the colas on my other plant.

Im watering every 2 days with 2 gallons at each feeding.

The 3rd Myserty-Donna gets 2 tbsp of molasses and FFBB
The 1st buku on the left gets 2 tbsp only FFBB
The2nd buku gets 1 1/2 tbspFloraNector and FFBB

just figured id share some info. Ive noticed zero nute burn so far so I gradually increase the dose as each week goes by. I swear I could flood these things with water on wednesday and by friday they will be DRYYYY. I guess thats a good problem....haha

**Some of my roots that are showing through the soil when I water are as thick as a speaker wire. I try and cover them with more soil and hydroton. Its ok though almost 0-5% light reaches my soil anyways. ITS A FORREST!

Thanks for the support guys, Whos perfected a good cheap way to dry buds. I got the curing down but Id like to see if theres a better way to dry to keep them as smelly as possible.

Already back in, had a friend check out my problem. Guess the AC works now. Ya my plizzies are spoiled so a couple days of CFLS wont kill em, but they noticed the hps is back in and they are gettin bigger update tom.

Back
Top Bottom